Amplim 64GB UHS-II SDXC SD Card Blazing Fast Read 285MB/S (1900X) Class 10 U3 Ultra High Speed V60 UHSII Extreme Pro SD XC Memory Card. Professional 4K 8K Video Shooting 64 GB/64G TF Flash. New
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE SD CARD: Blazing speed 1900X (285MB/S) transfer rate. Twice the read speed of 1000X card. Newest SD Association SD 5.0 specs V60+ video rating provides 4K continuing shooting (other UHS-II cards without V ratings are last generation SD 4.0 cards). Top rated UHS-II U3 Class10 pro extreme turbo fast high capacity SD card for latest UHS-II SDXC (SD XC) compatible cameras, accessories, USB-C SD card reader, Microsoft Surface Book 2 and super fast 3D HDR 360 4K DSLR and 3D
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER MEMORY CARD: 32, 64 128 and 256 gig UHS-II high capacity cards for DSLR and Mirrorless UHS-II video Cameras (Sony, Fuji, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung). Sony Alpha A9 a7 a7R Mark III SF card Cyber-shot RX1R II; Fujifilm Fuji X-T1 X-Pro2 X-T2 GFX 50S X-H1 X-E3; Leica SL Typ 601 M10; Nikon D850 D500 FX; Olympus OM-D E-M5 II OM-D E-M10 II III PEN-F OM-D E-M1 Mark II; Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 GH5S GH5 GH4; Samsung NX1; Blackmagic URSA; Support all UHS-II devices
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE with UHS-I Cameras (Note: Speed of UHS-II card will be limited by the UHS-I SD slot): Sony Cyber-shot DSC W800 W830 DSCH300 Alpha a7R II DSC-RX10 IV a6500 a9 a6300 a99 II; Canon PowerShot SX720 SX730 SX530 HS ELPH 180 190 IS G7 X 5D Mark IV III II EOS 80D 5DS R Rebel T7i T6 T5 Kiss X70 X9 X9i 1300D 1200D M100 SL2 200D M56D M10 M677D 9000D 800D; Nikon Coolpix L32 L340 B500 D3400 D5300 D3300 D750 D7200 D7500 D5600 D5600
- UHS-I COMPATIBILITY: Panasonic Lumix ZS50 DC G9 GX850 GX800 GF9 DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 GX85 GX80 GX7 GH5 ZS60; Olympus PEN E-PL8 Tough TG-5; Fujifilm Fuji X100F X-E3 X-T20 X-E2S X-A3 X-A10 X100F X100T; Pentax K-1645Z KP K-70; Leica TL2 M10. This SD card does not need an adapter like 128GB, 64GB or 32GB micro SD / microSD / microSDXC / microSDHC cards
- 4K AND 1080P CAMCORDERS: Panasonic HC-X920 WXF991K HC-X1000 hc-x1 VX-981K vc-870K V770K V800K VX1K WXF1K; Canon XF400 XF405 XA11 XA15 XC15 XA35 XA30 ViXIA HF G21 GX10 R82 R800 R80 R700 R70 G40 R72 mini X G20; Sony FDR AX700 AX53 AX33 AX100 CX900 VG30; JVC GY HM170 HM200 HM170U HM200U HM200SP HM200HW HM620U HM660U HM660SC HM850U HM890U HM650SC HM650U LS300U LS300CHU GZ R550 R550B R440B R440D GC PX100B R450B R320D R320B R70B R30B R10B R10A R10R, ETC. New card has 58-60GB of formatted space
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card (SDSDXXG-064G-GN4IN)
FreeTail Evoke Pro 1000 x 64GB SDXC UHS-II/U3 Card, Up to 240 MB/s v60 (FTSD064A10)
Sony SF-G32/T1 High Performance 32GB SDHC UHS-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card with blazing fast read speed up to 300MB/s
Sandisk Extreme Pro - Flash memory Card - 32 GB - SDHC UHS-II - Black
Lexar Professional 1000x 64GB SDXC UHS-II/U3 Card (LSD64GCRBNA1000)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amplim||Amazon.com||FreeTail Tech||Amazon.com||MemoryWhiz||Triplenet Pricing INC|
|RAM Size||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SD, SDXC||SDXC||SD, SDXC||SDHC||SDHC||Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 0.93 x 0.1 in||1.26 x 0.08 x 0.94 in||1.26 x 0.94 x 0.08 in||3.9 x 5 x 0.6 in||6 x 4 x 0.3 in||4 x 0.51 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.71 ounces||0.16 ounces||1.12 ounces||3.2 ounces||—|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||32 GB||32 GB||64 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||—||—||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10|
Fully compatible with SD 5.0 specifications. Available in 256GB (256 GB/ 256G), 128GB (128 GB / 128G), 64GB (64 GB / 64G) and 32GB (32 GB / 32G). HIGH PERFORMANCE BLAZING SPEED: 285MB/s transfer rate, UHS-II, V60, U3, Class10 for high performance next generation professional UHS-II compatible cameras and 4K camcorders. Professional 4K 3D HDR 360 Full HD Videos. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Purchase with Confidence! Amplim is a trusted brand. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. RELIABLE & DURABLE: High quality 100% factory tested. Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. Eligible for Amazon Prime fast free shipping. New low profile retail packaging.
Legal Disclaimer1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Formatted card has around 58-60GB of free space. ** Read speed up to 1900x (285MB/S) based on factory test. Card made in Taiwan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Amplim came close enough to the rated 285MB/s read speed - I got 271. But the write speed, for which no claim was made, was a third of that at 91MB/s. This surprised me.
Next up was the Sony card, which claims 300/299 read/write, and it delivered 289/257 - fine. The SanDisk card, which claims 90MB/s read (and no write speed is given) delivered 99/50.
Now, 91MB/s is still pretty darned fast, and it's probably adequate for 4K video and high-resolution photography, but write speeds are what limit you if you are trying to dump a lot of data to the card at once (like if I fill the camera's buffer with 10fps 42MP shots), and I would have preferred it to be faster. I think that if I were going to buy another card, I'd probably pay the (considerable) extra for the Sony. But if you're watching your pennies, the Amplim is just fine.
Edit December 22, 2017
I contacted Amplim to ask if the results I saw were expected, and they quickly responded to say that they were. The card meets the SD Association's V60 spec which is more than adequate for 4K video. (The SD Association says it can support 8K video!) The Sony card doesn't claim a V spec. The Amplim card conforms to the new SD 5.0 spec.
When the card arrived I tested it against both my Lexar UHS-II card and another Lexar, this one a UHS-I card. The Amplim card gave a high speed read rating but a very slow speed write rating.
I have attached 3 screen shots. All are speed tests using the BlackMagic speed test app and each is marked with the card being tested. As you can see the Amplim card tested as reasonably quick when reading but almost as slow as my Lexar UHS-I card when writing and since I bought this card to use in the UHS-II slot in my digital camera it is just too slow to use. I will be returning it.
The speed test images are, from left to right, the Lexar UHS-II card, the Lexar UHS-I card and the Amplim card. All were tested using the same computer, the same UHS-II card reader and the same test software.
will buy a second one!
I hope this helps - Mr.J