3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new removeable flash memory device of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back.
Amplim 128GB Micro SD SDXC V30 A1 Memory Card Plus Adapter Pack (Class 10 U3 UHS-I Pro MicroSD XC) 128 GB Ultra High Speed 667X 100MB/s UHS-1 TF MicroSDXC 4K Flash - Cell Phone, Drone, Camera
|Price:||$25.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.01 (26%)|
|Join Prime to save $5.20 more on this item|
|Color||V30 Black 128|
|Speed Class||Class 10|
About this item
- LATEST SD 5.1 SPECIFICATIONS: New SD Association SD 5.1 V30 specifications guarantee high speed video. A1 performance allows phone applications to be executed / run directly from the memory cards. Ideal for smartphones, tablets, action cameras, 360o cameras, drones, camcorders, computers, laptops, and etc. Store and transfer high resolution videos, photos, music, files, documents and more. Amplim V30 A1 U3 cards are available in 256 GB, 128 GB, 64 GB and 32GB.
- COMPATIBILITY: All new microSDXC or SDXC phones/tablets/PCs. Samsung Galaxy S10 S10e S10+ J8 J6 A30 A50 M20 M10 A6 A6+ J7 Star Prime 2 S9 S9+ J2 Note 9 8 Tab S4 S3 J3 Book S8+ Plus S8 Active J7 V S7 Edge S7 Tab E Tab A (2018) S6; LG G8 V50 K30 G7 Q7 Q Stylus V35 THINQ THINKQ Zone 4 V30S K10 V30 V20 G6 K20 V Stylo 2 V Stylo 4 3 X Venture Charge Power G Pad F2 8.0 Pad X II; Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Compact L2 XA2 Ultra Plus XZ1 L1 XZ; Amazon Fire 7 Fire HD 8 Fire HD 10 and Kids edition.
- COMPATIBILITY Continued: Microsoft Surface 4 Pro LTE Surface 3 2 Surface Book Studio; Motorola Moto G7 Z3 G6 G5 E5 E4 Play Plus X4 G5S Z2 Force Edition; HTC U12+ Desire 12 12+ U11 EYEs life U11+ Desire 555 One X10 Bolt; Huawei Y7 Prime Y6 Y3 Mate RS 10 Pro Lite MediaPad M5 M3 8 10 P Smart P9 lite MateBook Nova 2; Nokia 7.1 8.1; SDXC compatible mobile phone, laptop computer, camera, drone and other devices.
- V30 A1 BEST VIDEO PERFORMANCE: Nintendo Switch, Gopro Hero 7 Hero6 Hero5 Black Hero Fusion Hero4 Hero7 Hero 6 Hero 5 Fusion Hero 4 Session Karma Heroes Accessories. Suitable for high speed cameras, camcorder and DSLR from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Olympus and others. Models EOS Powershot Coolpix Cyber-shot Alpha Lumix PEN. DJI Mavic Air Mavic Pro Series Phantom 4 Pro Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Phantom 4 Adanced
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Amplim is a trusted brand and an American company. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. 100% factory tested high performance premium cards to meet ultimate top quality. Compatible with Google Android, Chrome (Chromebooks), Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Apple Mac iOS. Amazon Prime fast free shipping. Compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Unlocked and other carriers.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG: EVO Select 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I U3 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128HA)
SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
128GB Micro SD Card, Netac Memory Card MicroSD High Speed Transfer A1 C10 U3 MicroSDXC TF Card for Cemera/Phone/Nintendo-Switch/Galaxy/Drone/Dash Cam/GoPro/Tablet/PC/Computer with Adapter
Samsung Evo Plus Class 10 UHS-I microSDXC U3 with Adapter (128GB MB-MC128GA/APC)
Amplim 2-Pack 64GB Micro SD Card Plus Adapter. 2X 64 GB MicroSD SDXC Card 100MB/s V30 A1 U3 C10 UHS-I 4K Video MicroSDXC Memory Card for Cell Phone Nintendo GoPro Camera Galaxy LG Moto DJI Drone Fire
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amplim||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TechkeyDirect||trusted tech||Amplim|
|Digital Storage Capacity||128.0 GB||128 GB||128 GB||128.0 GB||128 GB||64.0 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||SDXC||Micro SDXC||Micro SD||Micro SD||Micro SDXC||Micro SD|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 0.93 x 0.10 inches||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 inches||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 inches||—||0.59 x 0.43 x 0.59 inches||1.25 x 0.93 x 0.10 inches|
|Item Weight||0.10 ounces||0.48 ounces||0.16 ounces||—||0.10 ounces||0.10 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128.00 GB||128 GB||128 GB||128.00 GB||128 GB||64.00 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||—||—||Class 10||Class 10|
ALSO COMPATIBILE: Galaxy Tab A S8 Plus Active S7 S5 S6 Max edge J5 J3 Emerge Perx E5 Prime Z4 Amp Express 2 Xcover 4 Tab S3 S2 E A Book 8.0 S2 9.7 View C7 C9 Pro A7 A5 A3 Eclipse Note5 On5 Amp 2 Halo; LG V30+ V10 X Q8 Q6 G6+ G5 G4 X K8V Plus Harmony Fortune Phoenix 3 G F2; ASUS ZenFone V Live 4 Selfie Pro 3S 10 LTE Max Live AR 3 Zoom ZenPad Z10 Z8; Sony Xperia XZ Premium XA1 Plus Ultra Compact L1 XZS XCompact XA Z5 M5; HTC One U Ultra Play 530 625 10 A9; Moto Z G4 Plus Bolt Droid tab MAXX 2 TURBO 2; Huawei Honor 9 7X 6C 8 Pro View 10 V10 Mate 10 Lite Y6 Pro P8 P9 Lite P10 Plus mini nova 2 Plus6A nova 2; OPPO F5 R11 F3 Plus; Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Mi A1 Max 2 5 Plus Note 4X; ZTE Blade X Force Vantage Z Max XL 3 V8 Mini Lite Pro Axon M Blade Zpad; Nokia 2 8 3 5 6; Alcatel IDOL 4 5 LED A7 A30 Tablet Fierce U5 HD Idol 5S A30 Plus A50 Pulsemix; Razer Phone; nubia N2 N1 Lite; FiGO Gravity; DuraForce PRO; Ellipsis 8 HD Gizmo Tab; Lumia 735 640 650 950 XL; AT&T Trek 2 HD G Pad X 8.3 8.0 F II 10.1 Lancet 626 626S; Elipsis 10; ZTE Avid TRIO Overture Tempo X Prestige 2; Alcatel TRU FIERCE 4 ONETOUCH IDOL Revvl Plus; CAMCORDERS: Panasonic HC-X920 WXF991K HC-X1000 hc-x1 VX-981K vc-870K V770K V800K VX1K WXF1K; Canon XF400 XF405 XA11 XA15 XC15 XA35 XA30 ViXIA HF G21 GX10 R82 R800 R80 R700 R70 G40 R72 mini X G20; Sony FDR AX700 AX53 AX33 AX100 CX900 VG30; JVC GY HM170 HM200 HM170U HM200U HM200SP HM200HW HM620U HM660U HM660SC HM850U HM890U HM650SC HM650U LS300U LS300CHU GZ R550 R550B R440B R440D GC PX100B R450B R320D R320B R70B R30B R10B ETC; CAMERAS: Cyber-shot DSC W800 W830 DSCH300 Alpha a7R II DSC-RX10 IV a6500 a9 a6300 a99 II; PowerShot SX720 SX730 SX530 HS ELPH 180 190 IS G7 X 5D Mark IV III II EOS 80D 5DS R Rebel T7i T6 T5 Kiss X70 X9 X9i 1300D 1200D M100 SL2 200D M56D M10 M677D 9000D 800D; Coolpix L32 L340 B500 D3400 D5300 D3300 D750 D7200 D500 D7500 D5600 D5600; Lumix ZS50 DC G9 GX850 GX800 GF9 DMC-FZ2500 FZ2000 GX85 GX80 GX7 GH5 ZS60; PEN E-PL8 OM-D E-M10 Tough TG-5
1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Formatted card has around 118-120GB of free space. ** Read speed up to 667x (100MB/S) based on factory test. Card made in Taiwan. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any product issues.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once this microSD card gets beyond half full (say almost 2/3rds) the performance of this microSD card absolutely tanks.
with 70GB filled out of 120GB, my write speeds started averaging in the kb/s instead of mb/s. Below is an image of a performance test I have just run with the SDcard. It's essentially unusable for any OS to store, read/write data to/from. I'm returning this thing ASAP.
Some people will say it may just be my PC. I tested this across 4 different PCs. All had the same results.
Advice: When you get the card, you will want to format the card in the camera or device before writing anything to it then do a test run of shooting videos and transferring them. You should do this for any card you buy, actually.
Bought this for use in a GoPro Hero 5 Session. It glitches occasionally, rendering the footage blank & unusable. For this reason, I'm not certain it lives up to it's claims of throughput. It works just fine for all but the most memory-intensive landscapes I travel through at the highest speeds, and that's an acceptable compromise for me, at the cost savings.
Oh, and the microSD cards worked great, too!
The first picture is showing what I used to do the text. The card reader upper right is a USB 3 and is quite quick.
I used a windows 10 PC with a i9 9900k with 2080ti, etc so computer is also quite quick.
To the second picture I notice I have them in reverse order thus first test one on the right.
Right most was taking one of the micro-SD cards and inserting direct into the Kingston card reader.
Middle is taking that same micro-SD card inserting it in the adaptor (top left of first pic) and testing to see if the adaptor would have any MAJOR effect on results (It DID NOT).
Left most is the other micro-SD card again directly into the Kingston card reader.
Now a couple thoughts have used many SD and micro-SD card over the years (along with SSDs in computer).
1. When looking for a micro-SD card for things like Dash Cam or home security cams I think it is a good idea to look for a V30 on the card.
2. I have seen (and it could happen with this card only time will tell) that the "lesser known" brands over time may see a CONSIDERABLE "fall off" in performance. So out of the box they work great, but months down the road they may be nearly "dead in the water".
So in conclusion, out of the box these cards look great, but only time will tell if they continue to perform well.
I think I'll put one in my dash cam and if I have a falloff in performance I'll be sure to let you know.