|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 10.5 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||TX900|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Display Style||Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Amprobe TX900 Microwave Leakage Detector
|Price:||$496.44 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$103.51 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures radio frequency (RF) power leakage from microwave ovens
- Eight dipole sensors detect plane wave signals of any polarization
- Temperature compensation helps ensure ambient temperature does not interfere with measurements
- Display automatically zeroes at start-up to help improve accuracy
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) shows readings both in digits and on a bar graph
- Measures for wave leakage and tests oven power
- 8 dipole sensors - allows detection of plane wave signals of any polarization
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Amprobe TX900 microwave leak detector measures radio frequency (RF) power leakage from microwave ovens in home, commercial, and industrial maintenance applications. The detector's eight dipole sensors detect plane wave signals of any polarization. The temperature compensation feature helps ensure that the ambient temperature of the testing area does not interfere with measurements. The unit automatically zeroes the display when it is powered on, helping to improve measurement accuracy. It has a 2-1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) that shows readings both in digits and on a 10-segment bar graph. The unit comes with two glass beakers that, when filled with water, act as a load for the microwave during testing. A set of labels is included for marking the highest level of RF radiation detected during testing. A low-battery indicator signals when the meter's batteries need to be replaced. The unit comes with a hard plastic carrying case that helps protect the leak detector from damage during transportation and storage.
|Operating temperature||0 to 50 degrees Celsius/32 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Detection range, radio frequency (RF) power||0 to 10 milliwatts per centimeter squared|
|Power supply||9V NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61 battery (one, included)|
|Standards met||European Conformity (CE); Australia N10140|
|Weight||0.33 lb./0.15 kg|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches/230 x 42 x 44 mm (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Leak detectors are used in mechanical, automotive, petrochemical, wastewater treatment, plumbing, electrical, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications to locate the source of a leaking gas or liquid. Simple leak detectors use dyes, pH- or chemically reactive indicators, or a foaming substance to find leaks in pipes, tubes, fittings, tanks, and cylinders. More complex leak detectors have electronic sensors that measure the concentration of leaked gas or liquid in an area to pinpoint the source of leaks, determine the type of gas present, monitor air quality, and detect electrical corona or failing valves, bearings, and solenoids.
Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- TX900 microwave leakage detector
- (2) 500 ml plastic beakers
- (1) Spirit (alcohol) glass thermometer
- (1) 9V battery (installed)
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Set of RF emission labels
- (1) Certificate of conformance