Amrita Singh "Hamptons" Resin Stones and Crystal Gold Toned Multi-Colored Stretch Cuff Bracelet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items containing natural stones may have slight variances in size, shape and color
- Made in China
A boost of color adds energy and personality to your ensemble. This stretch cuff from Amrita Singh's Hamptons collection shimmers with crystal accents and vibrant charisma.
Amrita Singh Jewelry was launched in January 2003. Since then, Amrita Singh designs have won the admiration and devotion of the fashion world, celebrities, and the everyday woman. Her unique blend of Old and New Worlds into exuberant and artistic pieces of fashion jewelry and accessories have won her accolades in the fashion industry.
Jewelry making began for Amrita Singh as an “accidental love,” though it eventually grew into a unique and compelling “passion” according to the designer. Amrita's design interests are global, reflecting the city that she inhabits and works in: urban, culturally diverse, and infused with artistic inspiration. Her Designer Jewelry fuses Old World aesthetics with New World fashion, resulting in breathtakingly unique, wearable works of art.
Studying the intricacies of Indian art through travel and extensive independent work, Amrita draws upon the designs of India and the Mughal dynasty to create artisanal Indian Jewelry and accessories. The success of her Bangle, Bollywood, and other designer jewelry has proved that her blend of influences and craft are distinctive and timeless.
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B009ZSXN16
- Item model number: BRC 113-Multi
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: