Amrita Singh Jewelry was launched in January 2003. Since then, Amrita Singh designs have won the admiration and devotion of the fashion world, celebrities, and the everyday woman. Her unique blend of Old and New Worlds into exuberant and artistic pieces of fashion jewelry and accessories have won her accolades in the fashion industry.
Jewelry making began for Amrita Singh as an “accidental love,” though it eventually grew into a unique and compelling “passion” according to the designer. Amrita's design interests are global, reflecting the city that she inhabits and works in: urban, culturally diverse, and infused with artistic inspiration. Her Designer Jewelry fuses Old World aesthetics with New World fashion, resulting in breathtakingly unique, wearable works of art.
Studying the intricacies of Indian art through travel and extensive independent work, Amrita draws upon the designs of India and the Mughal dynasty to create artisanal Indian Jewelry and accessories. The success of her Bangle, Bollywood, and other designer jewelry has proved that her blend of influences and craft are distinctive and timeless.
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007W0W30Q
- Item model number: NKC 7189-Blue
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: