Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 1, 2016
Very cute! The bottom part was sturdy enough to withstand 2 separate birthday parties. The reason it didn't get 5 stars was that the part to decoration the high chair was flimsy and hard to get on the high chair. I had to tape it in order for it to stay.
One person found this helpful
on July 21, 2016
This kit was really nice. The mat below the highchair is high quality and if not trashed, can survive for more parties. It was easy to use the decorations and matched the other Sesame Street party good perfectly. Also, a portion of the cost goes to charity, so it's a double win. My son loved the characters!
on March 11, 2014
I bought this for my son's first birthday. It made his day extra special because we were able to decorate his high chair while he smashed his first cake into bits. =) The mat on the bottom is great because it catches all the extra pieces of food that fly off the high chair and the ribbon that goes around the tray is so adorable. Just for a one-time use but I am happy with the purchase and I highly recommend it!
on December 12, 2017
Great for my grandson's birthday!
on October 3, 2015
Very cute highchair decorating set. This went great with my son's Sesame Street themed first birthday party. The mat is pretty durable, we were actually able to salvage it after the cake smash.
on November 11, 2016
Super cute. Kept the floor clean
on July 10, 2013
Perfect for a one year old's birthday! While eating cake and ice cream its best for them to be in a highchair and the decorations around it were very cool and the plastic mat underneath was perfect for catching the mess. Everything came on time and met my expectations!
on July 14, 2016
Was very cute
on September 10, 2016
Excellent
on June 21, 2013
We had a Sesame Street themed party for our daughters first birthday and this decorating kit was a hit! It made all of her cake eating pictures just that much cuter. Totally worth it.