- Series: Cambridge Discovery Readers
- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (February 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8483235196
- ISBN-13: 978-8483235195
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.2 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,642,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Little Trouble in Amsterdam Level 2 Elementary/Lower-intermediate (Cambridge Discovery Readers) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Andy and Mary are twins. During the school holidays, they accompany their mother on a business trip to Amsterdam. Andy and Mary witness what they believe to be two criminals hiding a painting from an art robbery. But they can't prove anything and nobody will believe them. This paperback is in British English. Download the complete audio recording of this title and additional classroom resources at cambridge.org/experience-readers Cambridge Experience Readers get teenagers hooked on reading.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|