|Manufacturer||Inventec Performance Chemicals USA LLC|
|Item Weight||0.353 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||NC-559-V2-TF|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||10cc (Syringe Only)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Amtech Solder Flux NC-559-V2-TF 10cc 16150 USA
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ROL0 flux classification - rosin based, low activity tacky solder flux for tin-lead alloys
- No-clean flux - can be left on board for many SMT assemblies (manufacturers recommends cleaning flux residues to avoid board contamination or lower voltage on components with high impedance).
- Wide process window; High temperature compatible; Excellent wetting compatibility on most board finishes.
- Doesn't short components - highly praised by Advanced Reworks Community
- Genuine product made in the USA by Inventec Performance Chemicals. Distributed by AMTECH DIRECT - every shipment must include AMTECH Soldering Profiles card
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Amtech NC-559-V2-TF No-clean Tacky Flux 10cc 16150 USA!
If soldering is not your daily business - 10cc package is for you!
This flux dispenses very slow and lasts for a long time, perhaps the best flux ever made! Amtech advanced chemistries can be used for general touch-up and rework, attaching spheres to microelectronic packages, and soldering Flip Chip components to various PCB substrates.
No-clean tacky flux that can be left on the board for many SMT assemblies. For applications requiring cleaning NC-559-V2-TF can be cleaned using commercially available flux residue removers such INVENTEC Promoclean and Promosolv cleaning chemistries. Storage and Handling Tacky flux should be stored at room temperature (20-25 °C).
Syringes and cartridges should be stored vertically with the dispensing tip down. Properly stored tacky flux has a 12 month shelf life.
Not a hazardous material for DoT.