Amy Bento: Kettlebell Dynamics
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Video fitness favorite Amy Bento performs a new workout using a kettlebell that provides an advanced dynamic blend of cardio vascular, strength, power endurance and flexibility training to all the muscles of your body. You will perform combinations of moves that are followed by a 1 minute sport conditioning drill; each combination of moves will be performed in increments of five repetitions. A medium to heavy kettlebell weight should be used according to your body s capabilities. This is an advanced kettlebell training workout so prior kettlebell training experience is required and there will be a short preview section of some of the moves performed in the workout to give you better understanding of form and technique.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This dvd includes a tutorial, beginner and intermediate workout, about 20 mins or so for each. I really like Amy Bento's personality and style for this workout. For a couple days after the first workout I was so sore in all kinds of new places, could barely walk, no kidding. I think that motivated me more in the beginning to continue the workouts so I wouldn't have to experience the beginner soreness again ha!
- I started out with a tiny 4 pound kettlebell which was hard for me to begin with as silly as that sounds! I made sure I could get through the beginner and intermediate workouts easily before increasing the kettlebell weight. After about a month I moved up to a 10 pound kettlebell and started the whole dvd all over again with plans to increase the kettlebell weight again as it got easier again. After another 2 months I decided to try a 15 pound kettlebell and that is very challenging for me, so I am currently alternating between the 10 and 15 pounder.
- Yes! I have lost weight! Now, four months later, I have less than 10 pounds of the original 25 goal weight loss to go!
- Somewhere along the line, this workout helped me bust through a plateau number on the scale that I have not been able to achieve with any kind of other workout over the years. And I have tried them all, every beach body program, the gym, walking, I even worked and taught at a particular women's fitness center and never got these kind of results. So interesting to be getting better results with such brief but highly effective workouts.
- I do one 20 minute kettlebell workout about 2 times per week on average and about 1 or 2 days a week of a 20 minute walk and/or 20 minutes of yoga. I just enjoy yoga in general to help keep the body stretched out.
- No diet for me, just eat normal with no "seconds" and cut out the extra sweets. The kettlebells really get the metabolism going and about once every week or two I notice the hunger kicking in big time and just go for it and have a complete cheat day and eat...a lot!
- I am just now starting to purchase additional kettlebell dvds to add variety and help get the last few pounds off. I know 25 pounds may not sound like a major amount of weight to lose but it's all relative and is a lot for my height of only 5'2", not easy to lose when you are a shortie.
- I plan to continue working out with the kettlebell indefinitely, at least 1 day a week to maintain and also because I don't ever want to experience the beginner soreness all over again ha!! In all honesty though I actually enjoy and look forward to doing these workouts which is so weird as I never felt that way about any of my previous workout experiences.
Highly Recommended! Just be sure to learn the proper techniques first to avoid injury/setbacks and enjoy your results!
One move uses 2 bells at once & I found that two 20's are best.
2 of Amy workouts each time seems to be plenty. Give yourself a day off between - your muscles will need it! Also I would say very important is - plan to up your daily protein intake!
Don't be afraid to take in more protein. I bought a good protein powder & always drink about 40 grams after her workouts plus each morning. This helped me big time! Your body will need it & you will be rewarded if you feed muscles what they are craving...it also helps curb soreness :)
Get ready to work hard but also get great results!
Just do it for 3x a week.