Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Dr Amy Myers ZenAdapt - Adaptogen Supplement Blend to Support Anxiety & Stress Relief - Pea (Palmitoylethanolamide) & Saffron to Help Modulate a Healthy Inflammatory Response - 120 Capsules
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Amy Myers MD|
|Ingredients||Ashwagandha, Root Extract, Rhodiola, Venetron, Leaf Extract, Saffron, Stigma Extract, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, Silica See more|
|Item Weight||4.7 Ounces|
|Unit Count||120.00 Count|
About this item
- NATURAL RAPID CALMING AND STRESS RELIEF: it contains adaptogenic herbs that support optimal cortisol levels and promote a balanced stress response. That way, you can mitigate the overproduction of the stress-response chemicals that keep you tossing and turning at night.
- ZenAdapt CONTAINS PEA (PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE): A naturally-occurring fatty acid similar to cannabidiol (CBD) in its neuroprotective properties and its ability to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- FORMULATED WITH SAFFRON: It is known for being the most expensive spice in the world! And that’s for good reason. Saffron has well-demonstrated effects on supporting healthy weight loss, sexual function, and fighting free radical activity in the body.
- I’VE MADE SURE TO INCLUDE RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT: an adaptogenic herb that has been shown to reduce the secretion of cortisol during periods of high stress. Too much cortisol (the primary stress hormone) can deplete your nutrient reserves, increase belly fat, waste away lean muscle mass, impair memory, and have devastating effects on your blood pressure, blood sugar, and metabolism.
- DR. AMY MYERS APPROVED AND GUARANTEED: Known for her best-selling book “The Autoimmune Solution”, Doctor Myers personally formulates or approves every supplement she recommends for her proven methodology to fight inflammation, encourage weight loss for women and men, and improve overall health. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any dietary supplement with “The Myers Way” name on it, just let us know!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 3 x 3 inches; 4.7 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 6, 2020
- Manufacturer : Amy Myers MD
- ASIN : B08FCWG5KS
Best Sellers Rank:
#216,178 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #6,640 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Ashwagandha, Root Extract, Rhodiola, Venetron, Leaf Extract, Saffron, Stigma Extract, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine, Silica
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice per day or as needed for stress support. Consult your physician before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Amy Meyers ZenAdapt product does not disclose how much Aswangandha or withanolides are in each dose. Instead it is a proprietary blend, where unknown amounts of each ingredient are mixed with other ingredients like Saffron and Rhodiola.
I've used other Amy Myers products in the past to good effect, and regularly use her Complete Enzymes. However with the ZenAdapt, I imagine that there is just not enough of the key ingredients in the Amy Meyers product to do me much good. I still feel run down and stressed during this time period and the product has not helped as far as I can tell. It seems like a fine product as far as design, but because everyone's physiology is different, "your mileage may vary," as they say. For me, I will continue to use her other products but this one just didn't do it for me.
but this one is packed with known ingredients for calming ones anxieties.
I've used several of Doc. Amy Myers products and have found each to be beneficial.
> Ashwagandha Root Extract - reduced anxieties & stress - boosts brain functions.
> Rhodiola - AKA = Golden Root / Rose Root / etc.
The plant is commonly used in traditional medicine for many disorders.
in natural tonic form or capsules - promotes energy -
strength - endurance - good mental & physical health - anxiety - depression.
> Venetron Leaf Extract - antidepressant effect.
> Saffron - High in antioxidants - improves mood - reduces PMS systems.
> Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) AKA = palmitic acid mono-ethanolamide
has been studied and found evidence that it has a variety of biological effects,
some related to chronic inflammation and pain.
2 capsules twice daily = 1 month
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.