- Save 10% on up to 1 of these for every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Tekvilla. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Amzdeal Waterproof Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pinseeker and Free Battery for Golf, Racing and Hunting
|Sale:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHLY PORTABLE: The laser range finder is highly portable because of its extremely compact size. Measuring a mere 3.8 X 2.9 X 1.4 inches (97 X 73 X 35 mm) and weighing just 152g, it comes in a compact package ensuring ease of usage and storage.
- OPTICAL SUPREMACY: Large distances are easily calculated with complete accuracy.The golf rangefinder has 6X magnification; making the objects appear 20 times closer and the objective lens are of 21 mm.
- LONG RANGE: Measures distances up to 550 yards or 600 metres with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard when performance is combined with a marvelous design, the product looks more worthwhile and the Amzdeal rangefinder excels in that.
- MULTIPLE MODES: The digital laser rangefinder offers a six mode system with an advanced pin detector technology. ( Flagpole Lock,Golf Range Mode,Vertical Distance, Horizontal Distance,Fog,and Speed.)
- FULL PACKAGE INCLUDING: Rangefinder+Quality Bag+Lens Cloth + Free 3V (CR2) battery+ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee + 18 Month Manufacturer Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Water resistant and can be used even in the rains.
Accurate and highly reliable Measurements.
Mode activation of farthest distance targets.
Easy to operate and anyone can use the product without any difficulty.
Good for golfers or hunters looking for laser rangefinders.
2 Units of Measurement - Meters and Yards.
Precision To:+/- 1M
LW 600PRO 600M
LW 600PRO 4M
lW 1000 PRO 5M
User Manual*1 PCS
3V (CR2) battery*1PCS
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Battery compartment is a pain to open.
o Lens cloth
o 3V (CR2) battery
L 106mm (4.17") with eyepiece and 97mm (3.82") without eyepiece
W 35mm (1.38")
H 73m (2.87")
Weight - 152 grams (5.36 ounces)
o 6 Modes - Range (standard mode), Flagpole Lock, Golf Range Mode, Vertical Distance, Horizontal Distance, Fog, and Speed
o 2 Units of Measurement - Meters and Yards
o 6x Magnification
o 1,000 Meter Maximum Range
o Accuracy is within +/- 1 meter
o Front optical focus is adjustable
+ Versatile in it's uses (many modes to suit a variety of needs)
+ 6x magnification allows for more precise ranging at longer distances
+ Long range capability (1000 meters)
+ Converts to either meters or yards
+ Carrying pouch protects the rangefinder if you throw it in your bag
- Higher magnification (6x) makes it a bit tougher to locate objects at close distances (approximately 30 yards and in)
- Lenses aren't multi-coated so picture is a darker than some at dusk and dawn when lighting is low
- I'd prefer if it operated on a more common battery, so that it's easier to replace (a 9-volt or AA batteries for instance)
OPERATING THE RANGEFINDER:
Hold in the power/range (front) button on top until the rangefinder turns on. Hold it up to your chosen eye and select your mode (2nd button). The chosen mode shows up on the picture you see when looking through the lens. When you're ready to range, tap the power/range button. After a very brief pause, the rangefinder will display your distance (or speed, depending on mode).
This range finder is great for many different uses: golf, hunting, or passing the time on the porch. With 6 modes, just make sure you have it in the proper mode. If you predominately range thing within 30-50 yards, I recommend going with a lower magnification (3x magnification, for instance). Also, if you do a lot of range finding in low light conditions, I recommend getting a range finder with multi-coated lenses. Otherwise, I think this rangefinder should suit your needs at a good value.
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC) DISCLAIMER:
I received this product at a discount for purposes of testing. However, the opinions expressed herein were formulated based on my personal use of the product. I welcome all suggestions, feedback and/or product questions!