Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 24, 2013
Most protective cases add bulk to your phone, detracting from the look of the phone itself. This one does not do that. The phone still fits in the "5th pocket" of my jeans. Obviously, that depends on the brand of jeans. My point is, the phone fit there before, and STILL fits there now.

The holster is really nice. It keeps the phone snug against your body, so it doesn't look ridiculous sticking way out from your body. I did "break" off the clip once. But, it wasn't actually broken. It was no problem snap it back in it's proper place. That must be a safety mechanism.

You have to put the phone into the holster top first. Otherwise, you might damage the holster. If you have it set up to be horizontal, it does make it easier to remember, at first. After a while, you get used to it.

I would call this a "Must Have" in the protection of your phone.
on March 28, 2013
I really wanted to give this a 4 or 5 star, but couldn't. The shell itself is perfect. It fits fine no issues, and the holster works well too, I haven't had any issues so far. The reason I couldn't give it more stars...while I didn't buy it for the feature, it clearly states that the belt clip on the holster doubles as a stand. And while the stand works...you are unable to turn the phone around in the case to actually watch it due to the shape and size difference. Now I'm not sure why you would put a clip stand on something just to stand it up and stare at the back of the phone, so I'm going to have to drop the stars because it doesn't do something is claims to. However, that aside...and for the price...I highly recommend this product.
on April 8, 2013
I prefer cases that not only are sleek and simple but offer some level of protection against accidental drops. Well, initially I was impressed with the case, but that impression was quickly lost. Within two weeks, the belt clip broke and the clip came completely off. Normally, I would expect that to happen a year or so of use but this occurred during a time where the phone wasn't even being attached to my waist. It was being carried in my jacket pocket due to cold and wet weather. Not pleased at all. The other issued is the protective sleeve for the phone has a sharp edge at the lower corner that constantly cuts or scraped my hands.
on September 16, 2012
This design was working well for me; I had a Seidio for my previous phone. I wanted something rugged. The clip design needs to be re-worked. The clip is not rugged enough. The clip broke it 3 days after getting it. Part of this is design and the other part is placement. I hooked the holster while sitting down. If I had placed it forward or back from being squarely on the hip, no problem. The company may want to review this design. If this was a Seidio, I'd have yelled from the mountain top, 'cause Similar case/holster designs from Seidio are priced $50-60 instead of the $15 for the Amzer at Amazon. I'll probably buy 1 or 2 more, and *remember* not to hang it squarely on my hip.
on November 3, 2012
I bought this holster for my HTC One V I bought from Virgin Mobile. This holster is hard plastic and comes in 2 parts. One piece goes onto the phone, it's like a half hard case. It wraps around the sides of the phone, to protect the back of the phone.

The other part is the actual holster that attaches to your belt. The phone slides into it and can only go in one way, upside down. That works out okay though since when I take the phone out, the screen on button is at my index finger already.

It only took a bit of getting used too, since I had a blackberry before and I had to take it out of the holster from the top.

Since the phone itself is slim, this holster doesn't add much to the profile. Since the blackberry and holster were so huge, I sometimes forget my HTC is even there.
on December 13, 2012
At first I wasn't sure that I'd like this item, however after using it for 2 months I do like it.
It's strong & sturdy, light weight, feels good and protects my cell phone well. I've dropped it once and it and my phone weren't harmed in anyway. If they made one for the iPod touch I would buy it also.
on February 17, 2013
I've been using this case and holster combo for a couple months now and I really like it. It offers protection and easy access. The holster has a built-in stand that seems sort of pointless because the phone has to be placed in upside down due to the phone shape. (the wonky curve at the bottom) It's fairly durable too, although if you're really rough with your things I would suggest getting an Otterbox instead.

For the price, it's a really decent product. It serves its purpose well and I would recommend it for purchase.
on January 6, 2013
The product picture shows the camera at the top, and the shell and holster come packaged the same way, which would lead you to believe that you slide the phone into the holster, bottom first. Wrong! You MUST slide the the phone in upside down. Because the HTC One V has a curve at the bottom, sliding the phone into the holster the wrong way will scratch the sides of the shell and make it very hard to get the phone back out. There are no instructions that explain the proper use of the holster, so just be careful. Other than that, the holster and shell appear to be of good quality and fit well.
on August 6, 2012
Love the case. Love love love love. Although the first time i tried to push my phone into the holster after putting the case on it was regretably the wrong way so i made a small scratch into the case. But thats my bad. Now i pay attention and know its the other way and it fits in very nicely. I was aggressive with it so thus the reason for the small scratch. Pay attention to how it fits into the holster. I love this case and holster
on January 21, 2013
I really like this case. It is what it said it would be, it's light and durable.
I would suggest it to anyone with a HTC V-one, as it is hard to find a solid case for this phone.
It slides easy, and it cleans the screen with each slide in and slide out of the holder.
It's easy to plug in and charge with the slide on, and it really works, considering my two year old plays and drops my phone often. It has done it's job well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.