Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amzer AMZ93818 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Fit Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 - Retail Packaging - Black
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 27, 2012
I had to wait a while to get this case but I finally received it a few days ago and I think it's great. Besides being attractive, it's extremely functional too. The rubber coated buttons make it easy to press on/off and volume buttons more easily than when they were bare. The sides of the case have knurled or diamond shaped grooves making it very easy to handle and I feel a lot more secure holding it. It's not a real soft gel so it doesn't pick up a lot of lint like the softer rubber ones do.
The cutouts are almost perfect, the headphone jack being just slightly off center and there is an extra cutout on the bottom which I believe must be for a SIM card which my Samsung player doesn't have but it's not really noticeable. The overall fit is very good - snug but not so snug that it's hard to get on. The thickness on the back is just enough to keep the camera from getting scratched when laying it down. It has a very high quality look and feel and I'm thoroughly satisfied with it.
on December 15, 2012
I'm using this on my Samsung Galaxy Player WiFi 5.0. See the additional pics I uploaded to show features.

Pros:

- Good, tight fit. I'm not concerned about the cover coming off or becoming loose with age.
- Compatible with the universal RAM Mount cradle that I use to hold the SGP5 in my car.
- Squared, textured sides make it a lot easier to now hang onto the device.
- Enough material to provide a little extra cushion/protection without being bulky.
- Price

Cons

- It's a universal design, so it has several cutouts that serve no purpose on the U.S. version of the SGP5
- The portion around the audio jack was off a bit, requiring me to trim off some material before my miniplug would stay in place
on August 18, 2012
Just picked up the Galaxy Player and had ordered this case a week prior. Perfect fit and thick enough to protect the player. The cases at BB were at least $25 or more. Paid $15 for this here. Worth the one week wait to save ten dollars and get a good product too.
on August 1, 2012
This is perfect to protect my wife's player from scratches. It has the right holes for the camera and looks cool and slick on the player. Would say if you have a Player 5 you need this protector.
on September 28, 2012
First of all, this got delivered to me in TWO DAYS. I was shocked since I was supposed to get it in a week. So that surely made me happy.

Second of all, this is a VERY sleek and stylish cover. I am very impressed. There are cut outs for the micro SD slot, the USB jack, headphone jack, camera, and speakers. There are even little raised areas for the power button and the volume controls so you can see and feel where the buttons are. I also really like the texture on the sides to keep my grip more firm when holding my Samsung. This cover is very high-quality, and it came in perfect condition. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS.
on February 10, 2015
Wonderful case, very true to the description. Has a nice look, pleasant texture, and the access cutouts are all in the correct positions. I do still have to remove a corner in order to be able to use a m2m cable with it, but that is due to the width of the cable head, and no fault of the case itself. I am very pleased with this product, and would order again.
review image
on October 12, 2012
I bought this about two months ago and I think its great. It fits my player perfectly because I read some reviews and they said the fit was off, but for me its perfect.it was a decent price and its pretty good quality. I even dropped it on the street while running across and no damage. The only bad thing I have to say was I thought and wish the case was more gel like.
on February 19, 2013
Nice case protected my Samsung 5.0 player from accidental drops. As others have said case feels good in hand better then without case, buttons are easier to find to turn volume up and down. The hole for headphones was the only problem, I had to use a dremel tool to make it bigger round so I could get the audio jack to plug in all the way, it wouldn't push in far enough to make connection without making hole bigger. Other then having to modify it its an excellent and hard to find case.
on October 1, 2012
This case is very well thought out.Fits like a glove.All access to jacks & buttons.Volume & power buttons are part of cover,so nothing can get in between buttons!!The sides are non slip designed.My player isn't going anywhere by itself!!The one thing I had to get used to was the edge.The case gives the edge a lip that takes a bit to get used to if you have been using player without case for a while.No biggie though,used to it already!!If your obssesive with your electronics,like me,you will LOVE this case! Along with a good screen cover you will never have to really touch your player!!I know I can take the case & screen cover off & my player will look good as new......Perfect!!!
on September 11, 2012
Good quality material. It also serves the purpose of protecting the player without blocking the great sound of both speakers. I love it.