- Size (LWH): 8.2 inches, 5.1 inches, 1.2 inches
Amzer Amzer Flip Case Cover for Motorola DROID RAZR, Verizon Motorola DROID RAZR - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- One part PU leather case and one part impact resistant hard shell make up the impressive Flip Case.
- Slide your Motorola DROID RAZR into the velvet lined hard shell for a secure hold.
- Sturdy magnetic closure keeps your phone tucked away at all times.
- An internal polycarbonate cradle protects the sides and corners of your phone.
- Custom cutouts gives you a fully functional Motorola DROID RAZR, so there's no need to remove the case while in use or charging.
Top Customer Reviews
I suggest looking somewhere else but if you like the low price and can handle the quirks then go for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cover fell apart in about a week. The magnet for the closure fell to the bottom of the flap and would not come back to the top. Read morePublished on June 18, 2013 by Pam Sparks
i bought this for my mom's phone. she had it 2 days and the magnet closure broke!! very disappointed in this product. i will not be ordering form this company again.Published on December 31, 2012 by ms.nikki
It's a little big for my motorola droid razor. When the flip cover is closed, it's not a good fit.Published on December 21, 2012 by cardoor5050
Great product!! I drop my phone twice!! Had not been for this product I would be waiting on a new phone by now! THANKS!!Published on December 17, 2012 by Kenneth