Amzer TPU PolyCarbonate Snap On Hybrid Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone SE (Fits All Carriers) - Clear/ White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This case is made up of a hybrid of the contemporary TPU skin case and the classic Polycarbonate hard case.
- Frosted polycarbonate hard case protecting the back of your device while TPU covering the Sides and Corners.
- The smooth outer back shell provides sure grip to keep your Apple iPhone 5 from dropped or bumped.
- Plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Provide sure protection for Apple iPhone 5.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TPU Case or Polycarbonate Hard Case? Having trouble deciding how to keep your Apple iPhone 5 all shiny and new? Well, lucky for you there's the Snap On Hybrid Clear/ White Case. Fusing two of today's most sought after mobile phone protectors, this case is a hybrid of the contemporary TPU skin case and the classic polycarbonate hard case. Covering the sides and corners of your iPhone, TPU is fashioned from multiple thermo acrylics forming a casing that is highly resistant to corrosion, abrasions, and harmful UV rays. The ridged TPU pattern to the sides enhance grip ability. With a frosted polycarbonate hard case, protecting the back, the outcome is advanced phone protection it's the perfect case for protecting your iPhone 5 from scratches, shock, and the elements.