Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

An Awesome Book!
Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 20, 2016
Just as advertised - an AWESOME BOOK! As an adult, I'm a pretty bug fan of children's stories with a strong message that I can actually relate to even at age 30. This book has such an inspiring message about the dreams you have for yourself. Highly recommended for people of all ages. Just bought a copy for my sister, who has a 3 year old, but for me the book is really for her!
on March 25, 2017
This book is wonderful. It is great for young minds to spark their imagination. Full of positivity. I love it.
on November 10, 2015
I got this for my sister in law for Christmas. She wants lots of books for when her newborn gets a
little older. It is kind of a different book so i don't know what she'll think but my husband and i absolutely
Love it! We will definitely get one for our kids when that day comes!
Again, it is kind of a different style book so i would suggest reading it online first. I found it online for free, read
it and then ordered.
Can't wait to buy this for my kids!
on June 18, 2014
He is a really wonderful author, and this book is all about the possibilities your kids have in life. It's very imaginitaive and refreshing, and full of made up things, and whimsey.I buy this as a gift for any shower I go to, or for any new parents I visit as a gift. It actually makes me tear up.
on January 5, 2016
purchased on recommendation from a friend - and while i dont know you - consider this a friendly recommendation - this book is AWESOME and full of great feels
on October 28, 2015
Love the message, love the illustrations, love reading this book to my 2nd graders! Dallas is amazing! Please come to WA to do an assembly at my school!! You are great!
on December 21, 2016
my go to present for friends who just had babies.
on December 18, 2017
Another great Dallas Clayton book! Gave it to my godson for his 3rd birthday. He enjoys the illustrations and I love reading it with him.
on July 11, 2015
My son received this book from his teacher when he graduated from preschool. This is the sweetest book. Me and my son both love it!!! It is one of my favorite gifts to buy when I go to a baby shower.
on November 27, 2017
4 year old granddaughter was read this book in her preschool by "Grilled Cheese", one of the Texas Rangers! She loved it, and so did her parents and 7 year old brother. Very positive message.