Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on June 8, 2016
We used this for a homeschool unit (1st grade). It's a good book for teaching kids the basics about worms. It does not go over parts of a worm. I like the vocabulary words in the back. There is no character or storyline and some might want that.
on November 2, 2013
This is a great story book for a young child and will be a hit with our grand daughter, thank you author, you did a good job.
on July 9, 2009
my 4 yr ols grandson enjoys this-it would be good for a 3 yr old also!
on August 24, 2007
I love to use Night Crawlers in my classroom. This is an excellent book to use along with the hands-on activity.
on September 9, 2013
The binding cover is very very thin, I would hardily recommend to look for a hard cover. It is a wonderful book worthy of your children's library, however this one will not last many readings the way it was made. Pity.
on June 5, 2014
This book details the life cycle of an earthworm and its contribution to the earth. Interesting facts that are fascinating to kids who love digging for worms in the garden.
on January 12, 2013
Very good book that I use in my classroom. The students really like the illustrations and it helps them understand the things we have discused about worms.
on June 1, 2013
An informative book on earthworms. Young readers would be able to follow and understand. The book details the life and habitat clearly and is very interesting. I would highly recommend this book to parents and teachers. My students loved it!
on July 25, 2016
The illustrations were charming. Hoped for more detailed anatomical drawings- but ok. Not quite enough, but what is here is nice.
on August 31, 2013
I loved this book!!!! I teach preschool (3-5 year olds) and this book is perfect for my circle time with them. It is educational as well as fun. We are doing bugs & insects this session for my curriculum and it is so hard to find good books to read for such a short circle time that will keep the children focused. This was a great purchase. I will buy more from this author again!