Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on July 16, 2012
If you're a collector of CD singles or even if you have one - or both - of the two versions of Goulding's first album, this is good little extra to have. Especially if you can get it now in this first half of summer '12 while it only costs a few bucks. It runs four tracks - a little longer than just a single, so it's good to mix in. It has an interesting acoustic piano version of "The Writer" - and MY main reason for seeking this disc out - is the version of "Lights" here is the RADIO VERSION. I like that version better. It lacks the dance beat running constant through the trancey intro which is the way it is on the album version - or at least that's the way it is on the "Brighter Lights" version of the album. Anyway, I was glad to find this and if it's what you're looking for, you will too.
on March 19, 2017
I love Ellie Goulding but this is pointless... You can get these songs on a full album.
on June 14, 2015
Ellie has been my Spring Fling this year. I listen to her every day.
Starry Eyed is one of the best songs I've ever heard, and it is infectious.
I can't shake that song. Really great first outing for someone with a truly remarkable voice.
on May 1, 2014
I am collecting her cd's. Standart EP. Good sound quality, nice printing, recommend this cd for all Goulddiggers! I am pleased.
review image review image
on December 18, 2011
As an introduction, very nice. Perhaps I would recommend that you purchase one of her CDs with these and other songs, for only a little more $. Otherwise, no particular reason to purchase this CD, as these titles appear to be duplicates of songs found on another CD of this artist. .
on October 5, 2016
An Introduction To Ellie Goulding EP has 4 songs-starry eyed, guns and horses, the writer (Live Acoustic Version) and lights.
on October 13, 2013
Got this for the one song that I had on my pandora station. I really like the one song, but the others are not really my taste.
on March 12, 2015
Love this album.
on December 2, 2016
I'm a big Ellie Goulding fan, so I'm collecting all of her albums she released over the years!!
review image
on October 9, 2013
Just what the title says. A quick introduction to Ellie if you're one of the few people who haven't heard her music before. I really like the version of "Lights" on this disc. It's the only place I've found it. I actually prefer it to the version you get on her album "Lights". If you really enjoy Ellie Goulding's music, this is a definite buy to complete your collection.