Anabolic Solution for Bodybuilders Paperback – December 1, 2002
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Weight : 1.68 pounds
- Paperback : 200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0967989612
- ISBN-13 : 978-0967989617
- Publisher : MD+ Press; 1st edition (December 1, 2002)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- its somewhat poorly written
- some points are repeated
- the author promotes his own products!!
- there are some conflicting points, in one page you will find that the author suggests that pre-workout carb intake is bad for you, but in other sections of the book he says that you can take carbs before a workout!!
- the author suggests that by following a high fat diet for some time, the muscles will get used to burn fat as a fuel source!! while the truth is that it depends on the exercise (aerobic or anaerobic).
all in all, you can get some good information from this book, but it is not worth the price.