- File Size: 2121 KB
- Print Length: 299 pages
- Publisher: Balloon Foot Press (January 23, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 23, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I2ACR8S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#990,489 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2036 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Sea Adventures
- #3948 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- #8944 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $12.00 (71%)
Anaconda: The Writer's Cut Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Depth of Lies" by E. C. Diskin
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This "writer's cut" take on the cult classic movie improves upon the version we're all familiar with, as it's the original tale conceived by the writer BEFORE movie studios got their hands on the scripts. Being a musician myself, I am all too familiar with what can happen to a true piece of art when business gets involved - it gets watered down!
This version is more robust, interesting, and incredible than the story you're probably thinking of from the movie. Hans Bauer's writing not only builds an incredible world where highly developed characters face seemingly insurmountable and deadly challenges, but it also tells parts of the story from the point of view of the slithering anaconda at times! Truly amazing.
If you like a thrilling read in general, I highly recommend this book. It isn't just for fans of the movie. However, fans of the movie will "gobble this up", much like the anaconda!
Good job Mr. Bauer!