- Series: Institute for Nonlinear Science
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st edition (November 7, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387983724
- ISBN-13: 978-0387983721
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,267,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Analysis of Observed Chaotic Data (Institute for Nonlinear Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of course, reading this book when you don't have any interest in time series analysis is probably a bad idea since you need quite a strong background in classical time series analysis techniques (time as well as frequency domain).