- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability (Book 21)
- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC (June 1, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041224490X
- ISBN-13: 978-0412244902
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #969,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Analysis of Survival Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
One of those books that any applied statistician who encounters problems involving the analysis of survival data - whether medical statistics or industrial life-testing - will want to have. It is very well written by two eminently qualified individuals. The book has been kept quite short by eliminating many of the mathematical details and proofs..I n summary, this is a good book.
Browse award-winning titles. See more