- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability (Book 21)
- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC (June 1, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041224490X
- ISBN-13: 978-0412244902
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,451,672 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Analysis of Survival Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
One of those books that any applied statistician who encounters problems involving the analysis of survival data - whether medical statistics or industrial life-testing - will want to have. It is very well written by two eminently qualified individuals. The book has been kept quite short by eliminating many of the mathematical details and proofs..I n summary, this is a good book.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?