Ananda Woodworking Folding Meditation Bench, Angled Legs (Purple, Standard)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Alder hardwood angled legs provide steady, firm support. Our meditation bench provides ergonomic support to help you maintain the proper posture during your meditation. It can help you keep your back upright and relaxed throughout your practice.
- The folding legs use heavy duty hinges, and make it convenient to bring to a group meditation or pack in a suitcase when you travel. The folding legs make it easy to store you bench when not in use.
- Durable 10oz cotton upholstery. Comfortable long-lasting padding keeps you comfortable for longer meditations.
- Can help you meditate longer because of greater comfort and less stress on your joints. Focus more on your meditation instead of discomfort in your body!
- Handmade by meditators in Northern California using excellent quality materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Folding Meditation Bench is stable while in use, yet conveniently folds so you can easily take it with you to your group meditation or meditation retreat, making it our most popular bench. With folded legs, it easily slips into a backpack, suitcase or one of our beautiful bench bags. Heavy duty hinges connect the Alder hardwood legs to the Birch plywood top. The Folding Bench has a layer of foam and a layer of cotton batting, and is upholstered with 10oz cotton canvas. Pair the bench with one of our beautiful meditation bench bags.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cushion being attached is really a great design. The last night and morning of the retreat, I used a bench provided by the retreat center (since mine was already packed). It had a separate cushion that slid around, and I had a difficult time finding a position where it would stay in place, and also be comfortable. I'm so glad I had mine for most of the retreat!
The materials appear strong and durable, the bench is sturdy, and the wood is quite beautiful. In summary, I am very happy with this purchase, and hope to use it for many years.