Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
on July 25, 2015
Reading it and re-reading it, because it's that good. If you don't want to read all 9 books of this series, read at least this first one. Amazing info. So logically put, one wonders if we were living under a spell for so many years and why no one else came with these simple solutions that Anastasia explains and gives solutions to our modern problems.
on November 14, 2008
By urging us to live green in harmony with nature, each other, the elementals, cetaceans, and space people the Ringing Cedars series have majestically stirred the devout curiosity in Russia, Europe and now in the English speaking countries.

The USA and the world are learning a lesson this time from some of the humble people of Russia who with their vegetable and fruit gardens produce more than 54 percent of Russia's total agricultural output.

This first book of Anastasia, a spiritual hermit who lives in the woods of the Siberian Taiga, motivates the reader to reject the noisy polluted cities, the meat eating habit, and technology worshiping.

In the face of evil this Ringing Cedars books are proving to be a thrust for a peaceful revolution, and this trend, in my opinion, could not be stopped since humans are progressing beyond the illusion of separation.

Recommended
on March 12, 2012
After reading the first book of the The Ringing Cedars series I ordered all the books to share with friends. I could have never imagined the wealth of information here. There's not many books that cover such a wide spectrum of topics. Do yourself a favor and start with Book 1. If I had paid any heed to one negitive review, I would have missed life changing ideas, and the peace of this knowledge.
Many thanks and Blessing to Anastasia and Vladimir.
on April 3, 2014
There is something about this book that is quite special. And at the same time, it's hard to know if it's a fictional book or a true life journey. Megre doesn't write very well, but what is written has depth. And some of what he writes, I have never seen written before. Therefore, it's worth reading. This may not seem like a good review of this book, mostly because the things that we as a society say are important about a book, like great story, well written, etc., this book doesn't have. But it has something else. And you can only know by reading it. It inspired me in surprising ways.
on March 6, 2016
This book and the many books that follow in the series are simply amazing and captivating. There were many times I was incredulous about certain ideas, situations or actions but I kept reading and didn't let it distract me from further plowing through all these great books. Many of the incredulous aspects became understandable later on from reading further and from contemplation on my own.
on June 15, 2014
An inspiring story of light, love and hope for the transformation of now. So grateful for the gift of this book. Read it in 2 days then quickly got the second book, The Ringing Cedars of Russia, which was fascinating as well. I'm giving them to friends as fast as I can order them. The beautiful messages in these books will help elevate us to the New Earth.
on January 13, 2014
I was amazed at the information that Anastasia had to say. I was not surprised at her abilities to reach her inner God-self!! I do have the complete series and have mentioned it to a couple people. My daughter-in-law is interested in reading the complete series also.

Thank you for the opportunity in knowing that others are awakening to their soul-self.
on August 26, 2009
It's not about the story, the writing, the cultural context or the viewpoint...It's so beyond the words. For me, it's about the energy of possibility of a better way of life that resonates at my soul level. I simply do not care if it is true (though I believe it is) or who the author is with his filters (perfect choice, in my opinion,in order to exemplify the contrast in human consciousness) or how many people it really touches. It touches me in a way that has me questioning all of who I've chosen to to be in the world and propels me to make personal changes that support harmony, co-creation (with earth and humanity), joyous living and delight in a world that has been dying from its obsessive impulses to improve Nature/Universe/God's Creation. If you've put the book down mid-way through the series, you've missed the best parts. It is confirming, encouraging, alive and vibrant. If you believe that life can be magical and amazing, gobble it up. It's nectar from the Gods. May you know joy!
on January 9, 2015
Interesting read but the translation from Russian to English did not always seem to go smoothly. I guess some Russian phrases are hard to put into English. Kind of took away from the flow or movement of the story. It might just be me because I only speak one language, English. So maybe someone who speaks different languages might be able to follow the story better. Otherwise some very interesting concepts in the story.
on February 10, 2010
This book whilst written in a near novel form contains many of the Russian alternative ideas and myths, its great vertue is that the book has collected in one place ideas which otherwise would only be found widely scattered. The writing style is bumpy especially in the early chapters, it almost seems as if the author was compelled to put his collection of ideas and and experiances into written form so as to make them available to a wide public, and had to learn on the job. None the less it is well worth the affort to continue reading.