- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: Birlinn Ltd (May 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841584711
- ISBN-13: 978-1841584713
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,158,581 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anatomy Acts: How We Come to Know Ourselves
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Andrew Patrizio is an art historian and curator specialising in contemporary art. His main research foci are: Scottish visual culture since 1945 and cross-disciplinary projects across art, science, medicine and ethics. His previous works include Stefan Gec and Contemporary Sculpture in Scotland. Anatomy Acts was shortlisted for the Society of Medical Book Awards 2007.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|