- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (May 20, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764554220
- ISBN-13: 978-0764554223
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 270 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #433,416 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anatomy & Physiology For Dummies Paperback – May 20, 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Ghosted"
Seven perfect days. Then he disappeared. A love story with a secret at its heart. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Bone up on anatomical terms, features, and functions
Get a handle on body basics with concise explanations and plenty of illustrations
Whether you're an aspiring health-care or fitness professional or you're dealing with serious illness, having a basic knowledge of the human body is a must. Covering everything from cells and tissues to organs and the various systems, this friendly guide clearly explains what the various parts of the human body are and how they work together to keep us alive.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
Get smart! @www.dummies.com
* Find listings of all our books
* Create your own personalized book with Hungry Minds a la Carte(TM)
* Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com
About the Author
Donna Rae Siegfried has written about pharmaceutical and medical topics for fifteen years. Her work has appeared in Prevention and Men's Health.