Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 6, 2009
The textbook came in new condition and included "Clinical Connections", which was not mentioned in the description so I purchased it separately and now have to deal with the hassle of returning it. Also, my class required that I have "WileyPlus", which came with the textbook in our campus bookstore. I called Amazon to see if Wiley Plus was included, and they connected me to people at Wiley who assured me that the book did include WileyPlus.

They were incorrect. The book came with a cd that allowed me to register the book on the Wiley Website, but that is different from WileyPlus - which costs about $75 from the WileyPlus website. So the great price I thought I was getting on the textbook was really not that great once I factored in the extra cost of purchasing WileyPlus.

However, if you just need the textbook, Amazon does have one of the most competitive prices on it, and it comes in perfect shape. I would recommend the textbook to any student that needs it, and if you also need WileyPlus- get it off ebay and save half the cost of purchasing it directly through Wiley's website.
10 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2011
This was a great deal. The binder version is much less expensive and just as easy to carry around. You can even put your notes right in the binder after the chapters, making it convenient. There was one problem, which was not the fault of the seller (because it's a used book), but this did not come with the access code. Usually, teachers don't use them, but it just so happened that my professor required us to use the access code. So, if you think it will be needing the access code, make sure you get a book that definitely has it. Good shopping!
on February 13, 2014
I bought this book for about $8.00 including shipping and handling, and except for some new pictures, and exercises, it is just as good as the new $150.00 version.
on July 7, 2013
I don't write reviews but when I went to my bio class I read one of my friends and it was the same book as the new edition but just cheaper. Like $180 dollars cheaper. I attend Lehman college and this is the same one for bio 181 and 182. Plus it is easy to understand.
2 people found this helpful
on October 3, 2011
This book was over $220 in the school bookstore, I pad less then 1/2 for it here! Not only does it seem like the previous owner neer even opened it, it is hardcover, which I am sure is more than the $220 they were asking for a softcover. this book has come in to play very extensively in this class. I am taking ver excellent care of it so that I will be able to resell it to someone else who needs it...EXCELLENT CONDITION.
on July 18, 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 11, 2010
This product was exactly what I needed. Before ordering from Amazon, I found this product on Ebay but I was confused because some of the listing were in paperback and/or international version? I found myself reading in great detail to select the proper text book. For a few dollars more Amazon gave me exactly what I wanted with less confusion. Good job amazon!
on January 22, 2011
I ordered this text book for a class I'm taking.. it was cheaper from this seller than from any others I found.. the only difference was instead of normal book binding it came in an actual 3 ring binder (which is actually more convenient; I can take the exact chapters I need with me to class instead of the whole thing). Arrived in perfect condition.
on April 19, 2015
Great book condition and unbeatable price.
on October 23, 2015