Anbee® FPV 5.8Ghz Circular Polarized Clover Leaf Antenna High Gain Aerial Set w/SMA Plug
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anbee® Circularly Polarized for Reduced Interference.
- Runs on 5.8 GHz Commonly Use for FPV Systems.
- Clover-Leaf Style Antenna / Omni-Directional.
- SMA Plug for both receiver and transmitter, 2pcs Antennas in the Package.
- Precision Manufactured and 100% Tested.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* Greatly increases video and audio signal.
* Runs on 5.8 GHz commonly used for FPV.
* Circularly polarized for reduced interference.
* Precision manufactured and 100% tested.
* Clover-Leaf style antenna / Omni-directional.
* Plug type: SMA Plug for both receiver and transmitter.
1x 3-blades antenna for TX
1x 4-blades antenna for RX
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know if the one I got had been run over by a truck and left in a salt bath, or if ALL of these antennas are like this, but in the package I received, one of the antennas (they come as a set) was okay, and the other one was bent and deformed, and every solder connection (where the clover leaf components attach to the stem) was corroded with green corrosion falling off, and at least two of the connections weren't even soldered and the clover leaf component was ready to fall right out.
The price is hard to beat for two antennas that work as well as these do. For the spare set in your field pack, these are hard to beat.
None of the cloverleaf antenna will stand up to a serious crash without bending the lobes around to some degree. I have found that with the thicker wire used on the lobes of these make this set a bit more durable. You will still bend the crap out of them in a crash but you can straighten them out a few times before the wire snaps and it needs to be re-soldered. The blue wire is pretty flexible and allows the antenna to flex a bit more in a crash and this helps with the durability.(a little)
The set comes with one straight 4 lobe antenna, typically used on the RX and a 90 Deg, 3 lobe antenna for the airborne VTX.
I have a few sets of these just in case, you never know when you find yourself without and in need. These are RHCP with a SMA connector.