Anbee® FPV 5.8Ghz Circular Polarized Clover Leaf Antenna High Gain Aerial Set w/RP-SMA Plug
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anbee® Circularly Polarized for Reduced Interference.
- Runs on 5.8 GHz Commonly Use for FPV Systems.
- Clover-Leaf Style Antenna / Omni-Directional.
- RP-SMA Plug for both receiver and transmitter, 2pcs Antennas in the Package.
- Precision Manufactured and 100% Tested.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* Greatly increases video and audio signal.
* Runs on 5.8 GHz commonly used for FPV.
* Circularly polarized for reduced interference.
* Precision manufactured and 100% tested.
* Clover-Leaf style antenna / Omni-directional.
* Plug type: RP-SMA Plug for both receiver and transmitter.
1x 3-blades antenna for TX
1x 4-blades antenna for RX
Compare to similar items
This item Anbee® FPV 5.8Ghz Circular Polarized Clover Leaf Antenna High Gain Aerial Set w/RP-SMA Plug
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3.8 x 0.6 in||2.1 x 3.2 x 0.3 in||4.33 x 4.72 x 1.57 in||2.48 x 3.54 x 1.26 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Theirs a ton of confusion in the reviews about weather these are male or female...
RP-SMA means "Reversed Polarity - SubMiniature version A"
That "REVERSED POLARITY" part means THEY APPEAR GENDER SWAPPED! The female connections have a little pin inside the connector that pokes out of the middle and the male connectors have a little hole that receives the female pokie-outty female pin. Wacky huh?
These antennae appear female (the connectors have a little hole inside that receives the mating pin) but because they are "Reversed Polarity" THEY ARE TECHNICALLY AND CORRECTLY LABELED AS MALE (due to being Reversed Polarity)!
I know it's confusing, but do a google image search for "RP-SMA" and hopefully you'll join the ranks of the educated few and order the correct antennae on the first try. At the very least - please stop complaining that they sent you the wrong antennae simply because you ignorantly ordered the gender of connector you thought you needed instead of the connector you actually needed, ok?