Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on May 7, 2013
Upon receiving this belly ring, everything looked fine and arrived on time. However, after the first day of wearing it, the top ball fell off. Within a month of purchase, I had to replace the top ball 4 times. Additionally, after one week of wear, the anchor fell off. By the next week the wheel fell off as well. The only thing that is still intact with this belly ring is I am waiting for the stone to fall out. Very disappointed. With such a cute belly ring I was hoping for the best but instead received a piece of junk that continued to fall apart over a month's time.

I would not recommend this item!
on October 2, 2013
I was so excited to receive this item since I love anchors and going to Hawaii. When I got the item, it was still in the small ziploc bag and came in THREE pieces!!!!! I didn't even take it out of the bag and I can already see how cheap and low quality this item is. When I contacted the seller, they said they will gladly replace it. Why would I want a replacement?!! If I even wear it, it won't last a minute!!! I want a full refund, INTERESTED BUYERS-DO NOT BUY THIS. It's value is less than a penny.
on July 10, 2015
For the price, this belly button ring is great! I wish the anchor didn't hang as long though, I've gotten it stuck in a few shirts, and it looks a bit awkward with the positioning of the wheel.
on November 21, 2015
This was exactly as you see, it is beautiful and I only wear it when I'm wearing something to show off a little tummy. The metal hoops that hold the anchor and piercing together food need a little tightening but just a tight pinch with my fingers fixed that. It's perfect though :)
on August 5, 2015
One of the rings separated and both of the charms fell off, but luckily I found all the pieces and was able to fix it. Then the whole bottom fell off and I had to superglue it back together. Overall, not great quality, but all the problems were easy fixes.
on September 7, 2013
I've bought this belly button ring before in blue and it has always been my favorite! I had it for around a year, but since I catch it on so many things, it broke. That was expected though because I didn't pay a whole lot for it. I bought the pink one this time and it's adorable. The chain is nice and long, and it's super cute. I would buy it for a third time, definitely.
on July 17, 2015
I love this belly ring! It started turning a brassy color, but that was after wearing it for over 6 months straight! Otherwise, it stayed in perfect condition the whole time, so I just ordered a replacement.
on February 14, 2017
Love it but turned copper after awhile. Also it irritated my bellybutton
on December 10, 2012
AMAZING price, quick shipping, the picture does the belly ring justice its the same EXACT thinng. very light and ive already gotten so many compliments
on August 12, 2015
The belly ring is super cute. I put it on right away, but by the end of the day two of the little gems had already fallen off. Overall I'm just disappointed.