Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 230 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 263 reviews
on June 9, 2016
After around 10 washes, these measuring cups are now completely clear. The measures washed off completely. I was replacing a Pyrex set I had since I got out of college, 30 years ago. These lasted a week. As other reviews report, my first set arrived with a chipped lip, and Amazon made return easy. I simply cannot imagine how such a ludicrous failure made it past the scrutiny of an otherwise respected brand.
review image
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2017
This set one major design flaw, it will not safely stack when put away. Have only used it a few times (I have a Pyrex set that I have used for years) today I was surprised when I tried to separate the one cup measure from the stack it would not come free of the two cup....I then gingerly tried to work it loose and the 2 cup measure splintered at the rim rendering this set useless. This is a severe design flaw and would not buy it again.

DO NOT BUY THIS SET!
on April 12, 2017
I still prefer the full loop handles, but these are still very usable. OH! Did I mention VERY STURDY?

If you need a set, these are quite good.
on November 10, 2016
You will be hard pressed to find a better product / value if you're looking for measuring cups. The legend is bright and easy to read (even for my old eyes). The glass seems to be quite resilient but, yet, the cups (especially the 4 cup) are not all that heavy.

A BIG selling point for me was the design. These cups have long handles which gives you a more secure grip. One big key for me was the fact that they 'nest' so well freeing up cabinet space for me.

All in all I'm a happy cook.
on September 12, 2017
My wife broke her glass measuring cup and it seemed to really bother her. I got her this and it doesn't bother her any longer.
on July 9, 2016
This set is really high quality and a step up from my plastic measuring cup. I love the larger one because I can put all my flour in there while I mix the wet ingredients. Makes baking so much easier.
on January 10, 2017
This set is wonderful. Needed a 2-cup measure since mine broke. Saw this set and figured I'd start from scratch with all sizes. These are quality glass measuring cups. They are hefty and sturdy and will last me such a long time. Have only had them about a month but have used them extensively already. I love that they nest together and take up less cupboard space, also. Anchor Hocking 3-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set
on September 17, 2017
Great measuring cups. I like being able to melt butter in them or finish up mixing things inside of them.
on April 28, 2017
These are solid, sturdy, glass measuring cups. I love that you get all 3 sizes. These have come in handy.
on February 1, 2016
These were exactly what I was looking for. I needed the different conversions and these had the measurements from litres to quarts and cups. The products were packaged well and they arrived fast.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.