Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.61 shipping
Anchor Hocking 2-Gallon Heritage Hill Glass Beverage Dispenser with Spigot, Set of 1
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INCLUDES: This Anchor Hocking glass set contains (1) 2-gallon Heritage Hill beverage dispenser with spigot. Made of all-clear glass, perfect for displaying and dispensing all types of drinks, from tea to lemonade.
- DURABLE: These glass beverage dispensers are thick walled and expertly crafted to prevent spillage, ease dispensing, and protect what you buy.
- SAFE: Anchor Hocking glass is healthier than plastic and metal. It will not warp, stain, retain smells, or leach dangerous chemicals into food or drinks.
- USE: These glass dispensers are perfect to display and dispense drinks in any situation, from summer cookouts to winter holiday parties and much more.
- AMERICAN MADE GLASS SINCE 1905
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Glass Made In The USA
Anchor Hocking is known for high quality glass bakeware, food storage, beverageware, serveware, and pantry storage products manufactured in the USA since 1905.
Anchor Hocking Glass Heritage Hill Dispenser with Spigot
The iconic Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Dispenser is perfect for serving your favorite drink. The clear glass jar features a wide mouth opening making filling the dispenser a breeze. The glass lid’s easy grab knob is the perfect size for quick and easy removal. The thick glass sidewall not only beautifully showcases your liquids, but also provides durability and stability.
Anchor Glass dispensers and glass lids are made in the USA. Jar and lid should be hand washed. Spigot needs to be removed and hand washed as well.
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Dispenser Product Features
Easy to Use Spigot
Plastic spigot easily turns to dispense beverages and ensures that liquids don't leak out when not in use.
Large Mouth Opening
Removable lid and large opening provide easy access and mess-free filling.
Made in the USA
Anchor Hocking Glass has been proudly made in the USA for 110+ years.
All The Ways To Use Heritage Hill Dispenser
Keep Infused Water Cold
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Dispenser is refrigerator safe. Put your infusions in the night before and enjoy refreshing infused water the next day.
Pinterest Worthy Event
Anchor Hocking’s iconic Heritage Hill Dispenser makes every event the talk of the town. From ice tea to sangria - these dispensers are sure to steal the show.
Heritage Hill Dispensers are perfect for casual entertaining. The spigot is easy to turn so even the kiddos can grab a glass of lemonade while running around the backyard.
Compare with similar items
1-Gallon Glass Beverage Dispenser with 18/8–Stainless Steel Spigot - 100%Leakproof - Wide Mouth Easy Filling - Drink Dispenser with Ice Cylinder Keeps Beverage Cold For Outdoor Parties and Daily Use
Estilo 2 gallon Glass Single Mason Jar Beverage Drink Dispenser With Leak Free Spigot, Clear
Estilo 1 gallon Glass Mason Jar Double Beverage Drink Dispenser On Metal Stand With Leak Free Spigot
Outdoor Glass Beverage Dispenser 2 Pack with Sturdy Metal Base, Hanging Chalkboards & Stainless Steel Spigots - Double Drink Dispensers for Lemonade, Tea, Cold Water & More
Estilo Glass Beverage Drink Dispenser With Leak Free Spigot, 1 Gallon, Clear
|Sold By||The Factory Depot||YH-Goods||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Ubiquitty||Amazon.com|
|Color||Clear||Glass / Stainless||Clear||Clear||1 Gallon, Double Dispenser with Stand||Clear|
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Beverage Dispenser contains a 2-gallon Anchor Glass dispenser with spigot and glass lid. Anchor Glass jars features thick side walls for added durability and stability. Wide mouth opening for ease of access and creation of your favorite beverage; easy to use spigot for quick dispensing; oversized glass knob designed for effortless use. Glass is dishwasher safe; disassemble spigot from glass and wash by hand. America's favorite classic beverage dispenser. The Heritage Hill series by Anchor Hocking is a timeless piece! This dispenser is perfect for registries, new homeowners and holiday gift giving. Anchor Glass is MADE IN THE USA.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Laura Fry on April 9, 2015
Bottom line, this glass is thick, lead free and the absolute best thing I've found for CB kombucha (as long as you change the spigot). Let me know if this review helped you. Thanks!
Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot,Oak Leaf Stainless Steel Polished Finished, Dispenser Replacement Faucet
By aTypicalEngineer808 on February 24, 2018
[[ASIN:B013FWX4HA Beverage Dispenser Replacement Spigot,Oak Leaf Stainless Steel Polished Finished, Dispenser Replacement Faucet]]
1. The spigot has plastic in it! Many of us are purchasing glass to steer away from plastics with their hormone leaching properties. Fortunately, the spigot is very easily interchanged and there are inexpensive replacement stainless steel spigots available online. If anything Anchor should just sell the container without a spigot rather than a cheap one; I was initially concerned that the spigot might not be interchangeable.
2. I would prefer to see this as a 2.5-3.5 gallon container. It can be difficult to pour in a gallon of water at a time because the water level has to be just right, less than 1 gallon or it overflows, but can't go below ~0.5 gallons as spigot is a couple inches up.
By Natalie Hunsucker on August 30, 2018
By VS on September 10, 2017
All told, this is a very solid piece of tempered glass. It's easy to handle, move, refill, and clean. One mark that glassware is well made when it has minimal waves and warps. This has almost no distortions, which is a sign of how even the firing process was that gave this a perfect round diameter with even walls throughout, with a wall closing in on 1/2" thick. I think even hard use would find you hard pressed to chip this glass.
By George Applegate on October 11, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
Tips: Make sure the nozzle is on tight enough or it will leak!
-Nice big jug
-no leaks (if nozzle is tight enough!)
-lid doesnt "lock in place" in any way
-lid could really use a silicone lip, it clatters when I put it on
-hard to get last bit of juice out
Started brewing kombucha may 2nd. Was satisfied enough until today when I added enough tea to move past the top of the spigot - it leaks around the spigot from where it attaches to the glass! I tried to tighten the spigot's attachment to the glass and nothing helped. I had to remove my kombucha and will be looking for a new beverage dispenser for my kombucha. It's totally useless.
EDIT: When I tried to buy this it was on sale for 29$ - I just looked and my card was just full price! What the hell?!
I will be returning this and I urge to to read the plethora of others who have left bad reviews before buying this product!