Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Anchor Hocking 8 Cup Measuring Cup Glass Batter Bo..." and save 53% off the $31.96 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Anchor Hocking 8 Cup Measuring Cup Glass Batter Bowl with Spout
|You Save:||$17.96 (56%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-quart glass batter mixing bowl with convenient handle and embossed measurements
- Features an easy pour spout, which means you don’t have to use a spoon to scrape out your batter and gives you less mess to clean
- Anchor Glass is a healthier choice over plastic bowls; glass does not discolor, retain smells, or leach chemicals into food
- Anchor Glass mixing bowls are tempered for maximum durability; Microwave, pre-heated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Anchor Glass is MADE IN THE USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Glass Made In The USA
Anchor Hocking is known for high quality glass bakeware, food storage, beverageware, serveware, and pantry storage products manufactured in the USA since 1905.
Anchor Hocking Glass Batter Bowl
Anchor Hocking offers timeless design and superior durability on a wide variety of glass items. Anchor Hocking Glass 2-Quart Batter Bowl with embossed measurements features an easy pour spout, which means you don’t have to use a spoon to scrape out your batter, and gives you less mess to clean!
This bowl is the perfect bowl for all of your mix and measure needs. The embossed capacities are easy to read and make measuring a breeze.
Anchor Glass Batter Bowl is microwave, pre-heated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe and is tempered for maximum durability.
The easy to grip handle provides added stability when mixing and fits nicely in your hand for a more controlled pour. The perfectly angled spout makes pouring batter easier than ever!
From cookies to pancakes, the Anchor Hocking Batter Bowl is the all-in-one bowl for mixing and measuring.
Anchor Glass is a healthier choice over plastic. Glass does not discolor, retain smells, or leach chemicals into food.
Anchor Hocking Mix & Measure Product Features
Use your Anchor Hocking Glass in gas and electric ovens up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit without browning element. Avoid sudden temperature changes.
Anchor Hocking Glass is microwave safe.
Anchor Hocking Glass is perfect for storing food in the refrigerator or freezer.
Anchor Hocking Glass is dishwasher safe and won't absorb stains or odors.
Everything You Need To Know About the Batter Bowl
Complete Your Set
The glass batter bowl is perfect for large measuring. Complete your Anchor Hocking measuring collection and be able to measure everything no matter how big or small!
Easy to Grip Handle
The glass batter bowl has an easy to grip handle that is large enough to grasp. The handle gives you more control over your mixing and pouring.
Made In the USA
Anchor Hocking Glass has been proudly made in the USA for 110+ years.
The Perfect Pour
The Anchor Hocking Batter Bowl has an angled spout that makes pouring batter easier than ever. Pour the perfect amount every time! Now go make that pancake art!
Warm up All Your Baking Ingredients
Anchor Hocking Glass Batter Bowl is microwave safe. This bowl is perfect for warming up milk or chocolate. The handle makes it easy to grab once you hear that ding - don't forget your oven mitt!
Quick and Easy Clean Up
Anchor Hocking Glass Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe to make cleaning a breeze. Spend less time scrubbing and soaking.
Anchor Hocking 2-quart glass batter mixing bowl features a convenient handle and easy pour spout. Glass is microwave, preheated oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe. The batter bowl allows you to do it all; whip up your treat in this tempered glass bowl; deep enough to keep your contents inside and a handle to maintain a good grip on the bowl. This batter bowl is perfect for your favorite baker or for your own kitchen. Anchor Glass is MADE IN THE USA. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: It has been Anchor Hockings experience that the vast majority of failures are due to mishandling or improper care of the product. It is important to note that the misuse often happens over time and the actual failure may occur at a later date. A few examples (but not an exhaustive list) of this type of mishandling are:
1. Scouring or improperly cleaning the bakeware.
2. Causing severe thermal shock by adding liquid to a hot dish, placing a hot dish into dishwater, or placing a hot dish directly on a counter-top rather than using pot holders, pad or trivet.
3. Discarding chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched bakeware products.
4. Hard hits or impacts occurring during usage, washing or storing.
5. Cooking at a higher temperature than 425 degrees F.
6. Using on a stove top, broiler or toaster oven.
7. Placing bake-ware on a recently used or still warm stovetop burner.Properly caring for and using your Anchor Hocking bake-ware is a critical step in maintaining its integrity and safety. Anchor Hockings bakeware must be properly cared for and used according to instructions for it to perform as excepted.
Top Customer Reviews
[I have added a comment under the comment link (below) for this review which offers an alternative to this item. I have chosen to keep the two items separate because the topic is not truly specific to this item, but rather ... a comparison. It could be helpful to some readers. You be the judge.]
Heavy weight, great quality
No printed numbers so no concerns about it rubbing off
It is large enough to not only measure, but I can mix the ingredients in there and use it as a mixing bowl should I wish.
Comes from a name I know and trust
What cons? There are none.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
would not buy again...
Recommended. Thank you.