- Series: Introductions to Chinese Culture
- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 3 edition (March 28, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521186927
- ISBN-13: 978-0521186926
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,212,573 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ancient Chinese Inventions (Introductions to Chinese Culture) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Some of the most important inventions in the history of human civilization originated in China - not least the compass, gunpowder, paper and printing. Ancient Chinese Inventions provides an accessible, illustrated introduction to the many inventions to which China can lay claim.
About the Author
Yinke Deng, a graduate of Peking University, is a writer, editor and member of the Chinese Writers' Association. He has published numerous works of fiction and non-fiction in China.
Browse award-winning titles. See more