- Series: Metropolitan Museum of Art Series
- Hardcover: 68 pages
- Publisher: Metropolitan Museum of Art; 4 edition (1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300085672
- ISBN-13: 978-0300085679
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 8.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,306,289 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ancient Egyptian Calligraphy A Beginner's Guide to Writing Hieroglyphs Hardcover – 1988
The exciting new release from Platts Roger Spencer. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it with this book and the two go really well together.
Egyptian Hieroglyphics: How to Read and Write Them
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I guess I was expecting more.
If you have children, they would get more out of this. It reminded be of learning how to write in grade school. That's about all there is to it.
This made the work that I was doing for a Birthday Project for two young ladies much easierPublished on November 5, 2006 by John V. Vaisvil