Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa, Traditional, 12 oz. Bag, Essential Gluten-Free Whole Grain Quinoa Packed with Protein, An Easy to Prepare Supergrain
|Ingredients||Organic whole grain quinoa|
|Serving Description||1/4 Cup Dry (46g)|
About this item
- Ancient Harvest Organic Traditional Quinoa is a tasty, natural, plant-based, supergrain protein. Non-GMO, kosher, premium, wheat-free, 100% whole grain. Pre-washed and rinsed for easy prep to provide nutrient-packed meals one delicious dish at a time.
- Whether you substitute our traditional quinoa for your breakfast oatmeal, use it to create delicious sides or build a hearty main course, your family will request this versatile, tasty, ancient grain again and again. Packed with protein in each serving.
- Try all of Ancient Harvest's quinoa varieties that also includes Inca Red, & the tri-colored Harmony Blend. We also make flavored microwavable quinoa, ancient grains hot cereal, supergrain corn & quinoa pastas, high-protein pasta varieties, & polenta.
- Ancient Harvest packs valuable, plant-based, superfood nutrition--found only in nature’s finest ingredients --into the foods you crave. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, we provide delicious pastas & grains you need to power up your day. We Harvest Flavor.
- Compare Ancient Harvest quinoa against brands like Viva Naturals, 24 Mantra, truRoots, Kirkland, 365 Everyday, Earthly Choice, Baron's, Better Body Foods, Healthworks, Seeds of Change, Near East, Anthony's, Tiny Hero, Arrowhead Mills, and Bob's Red Mill.
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cooks in 1-15 minutes. Wheat free; gluten free. USDA Organic. Quinoa contains more high quality protein than any other grain. The National Academy of Sciences calls it one of the best sources of protein in the vegetable kingdom. Quinoa stands alone as a complete protein grain. It provides all the essential amino acids in a balanced pattern, close to the ideal set by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. Quinoa contains no gluten. This makes quinoa the perfect food for people who follow a wheat free/gluten free diet. Quinoa is light, tasty and easy to digest. This delicate grain is much less filling than most other grains and pasta, and has a delicious nutty flavor all its own. Quinoa is quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for today's active lifestyle, quinoa can be served as a side dish; in soups; in salads; as a pilaf; even as a nutritious breakfast cereal. Country of origin: Bolivia.
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 1.6 x 6.5 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 00039641
- UPC : 089125120008
- Manufacturer : ANCIENT HARVEST
- ASIN : B000VK6FL2
Best Sellers Rank:
#139,034 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #109 in Dried Quinoa
- Customer Reviews:
Organic whole grain quinoa
Place 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water in a 1.5 qt saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer, cover and cook until all water is absorbed (10 - 15 minutes). When done, the grain appears soft and translucent, and the germ ring will be visible along the outside edge of the grain.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.