- Series: New Directions in Archaeology
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1st edition (May 27, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521456207
- ISBN-13: 978-0521456203
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.4 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,735,386 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ancient Mind: Elements of Cognitive Archaeology (New Directions in Archaeology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...an important reference work for any library that attempts to stay abreast of current developments in archaeology." Dennis E. Smith, Religious Studies Review
Cognitive archaeology is still in its infancy, and archaeologists are adopting a variety of approaches--literary, linguistic, and scientific--toward its development. The contributors to this work pursue a new direction in prehistoric cognitive research rooted in the scientific tradition as well as an empirical methodology.