Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,006 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,054 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 5, 2017
My whole magnesium journey started because my bones were hurting, and I had a sore arm from fingertip to spine that I thought was carpal tunnel. I tried everything, and to make a long story short, I read an article by Dr. Axe about carpal tunnel, magnesium and B12 to "cure" it. I didn't realize it could be cured, and the more I looked I learned that magnesium could be used.....then I download and read Dr. Carolyn Dean's amazing Magnesium Miracle book, and in the first few pages, I knew what my problem was. I ran right out to GNC and got their product, then went online and got another mag oil product.

The results I got were nothing short of phenomenal. Magnesium Chloride has been a real game changer for me. Yes, when you use it initially, mag oil stings. But after your body becomes accustomed to it, it doesn't sting. I put it on my stomach and rib cage because I get inflammation on my abdominal sheath that is so painful I used to have to take all my clothes off. It's called "Mentarisis" (not sure of the spelling), and it's an inflammation of the abdominal wall muscles. I went to the ER a couple of years ago with it, but I've had it for years. The doctors "don't know how you get it; and they only can give you steroids to fix it. Now that I'm using this product, I'm thinking back to the ER event, and saying to myself, Really? Really? They don't know anything about magnesium? Transdermal magnesium is huge muscle relaxer and they don't get it?

In my mind, I think my condition was nothing more than a magnesium deficiency, and now that I've been taking the magnesium for about two weeks, many things have improved, which makes me believe I've been deficient for a very very long time. And then I realized .... people just don't put their declining health and energy together with a magnesium deficiency. They think, "potassium", "Vitamin B or D", "protein"...NEVER magnesium.

And magnesium helps your bones...a lot...it eases arthritis pain. I was taking D3 and honestly wondering why my bones were hurting. My arm throbbed at night and I couldn't sleep--3 days after supplementation, I took the brace off for good.

I was and am so pleased by my results I want to share it with everyone, and I created an 8 page "background paper" on topical magnesium based on everything I knew. Then I decided I wanted to give this away to my friends and especially older, arthritic people who don't know any better than their arthritis can be eased, and maybe reversed (check Rex Newnham's research on Boron, and prepare to be amazed and embarrased. Rex showed how arthritis could be kept in check with 6mg boron a day).

I knew Ancient Minerals was the "gold standard" in Mag Chloride but I didn't know why. It appears to me it's more concentrated. 1 Teaspoon = 560mg magnesium.
To me, that means less liquid does more, (I consider this a bargain).

So, I bought the 8oz spray for myself, and a bunch of 2 oz dropper bottles, and this big jug of Ancient Minerals. I'm going to make samples to give away with my little "magnesium book". So others can learn what I have learned, and hopefully start feeling way better. What good is a miracle if you can't share and use it to help someone else with it--and maybe get them off the medications that....uh....deplete magnesium and aggravate the symptoms? What were we put on this planet for except to help each other?

I'll never be without some form of this product ever again. I'm going to tell everyone about it, and give away samples, and I'm going to get smarter and better about my boron levels so that I can keep the arthritis at bay.

I'm using 400-700mg (total) 3-4 times a day.
2626 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I definitely have mixed feelings about this product. I absolutely love the health benefits of this and with in seconds of applying this, I feel very relaxed and calm. I love to use it on sore muscles or on an achy back. It is also great to use during pregnancy as it eases the pain of achy joints.
The only thing I do not like is that if you have any kind of cut or scratch it stings like all get out. Also, I developed a red itchy rash the next day after I've used this. The rash lasts for days and is very uncomfortable. I don't know if I'm having an allergic reaction to or maybe my skin is just supersensitive.
Either way, I say give it a shot because the health benefits are great. I still do use this every now and then because it really helps soothe aching muscles but I wash it off shortly after and attempts to keep the rash at bay.

Has my review been of help to you? If so, would you consider hitting the "yes" button below? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thankyou!
review image
44 comments| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2017
Sometimes it stings a little but this mostly happened in the beginning of using. I bought this to use instead of taking a magnesium supplement. I have also found it seems to heal bruises quickly, I noticed that benefit by accident. I will continue to buy this.
on January 7, 2016
Wow this stuff seems to take away pain and works for me! Been sleeping better also! Will continue to use!
on June 20, 2017
Been using this for years. The only thing that I've found that helps Bursitis pain.
on May 11, 2015
I use this and have used it on my husband when his back has been sore. It goes on smoothly, and didn't make either of us itch! It does dry out the area of skin that you put it on, however. Highly recommended!!
on July 7, 2016
Love this! I was told to use this for restless legs and sleep trouble in my pregnancy. It really helps. Lots of over help benefits too. My husband is even using it for muscle relaxation.
on April 29, 2015
This product was recommended by a Dr. because I was having knee pain. Has helped tremendously with the pain. Apparently I have been low on magnesium. GREAT PRODUCT!
on April 14, 2017
Shipped fast, good packaging. Muscles feel less tense and been sleeping better. I spray it on to my upper back at night after a shower right before bed. Product has slightly warm/tingling sensation for a few seconds upon application. Love it!
on April 23, 2015
This product is really helping my neuropathy pain and especially my chronic, severe leg and foot cramps!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.