Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on August 1, 2010
From the A&E Ancient Mysteries Series comes this little gem of "Bigfoot." The narration is what sold me. Leonard Nimoy is the best, in my opinion, at this sort of story telling.
Whether you agree with the facts or just enjoy a good mystery , this DVD delivers, albeit, for only 50 minutes, and there are no extras. So, find it at the lowest price possible, and enjoy.
Now if they would only release the "In Search Of" series, that would be something. A terrific series about the Unexplained, Unknown, and Mysterious. Worth your time if you like stories with incomplete facts and/or endings. Also narrated by Leonard Nimoy.
on January 6, 2013
I really enjoyed this program when it was aired on A&E many years ago; Leonard Nimoy's narrative adds a distinct quality to it. I would love to see an updated version of it, maybe with new evidence or more interviews, but still a fantastic look into the subject of Sasquatch/ Bigfoot, and I think it's a must have for any fan of the mysterious creature. Grover Krantz offers some unique insights ,and his book " Bigfoot Prints" makes a good companion to the video for the serious enthusiast. All in all, a great DVD
on February 20, 2008
This DVD traces the beginning of Bigfoot in the late 1950's till the mid 1990's (but does not include the Freeman footage). I have to admit, it will make you think about what might be out there. I have had a hard time accepting this entire legend, but this DVD presents it in the best possible way. BOTH sides are looked at - why some think it's a real thing, and others that thinks it's a comical hoax. It does analyze the famous 1967 Patterson/Gimlin film of the "female" Bigfoot in northern CA, and does point out things I never noticed in it - making it seem real. It does show the Scott Herriott/Daryl Owen film of the Bigfoot looking them down at a mere 35 feet away, although it's thru thick bushes (and almost spooky).

If you do or do not believe in this, it is worth a look. My personal belief is about 50/50 - how can almost 2000 of these things (according to the DVD) be alive and we only have a few shaky. blurry, far away videos and footprints of it - nothing more? You be the judge.
on September 3, 2013
ORIGINALLY I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE OF THE COVER !!! PRETTY INTERESTING, OR EXCITING WHATEVER YOU MAY WANT TO CALL IT ! THE PROGRAM IS NOT TOO TECHNICAL ,OR IS IT SCIENTIFIC , WITH ALL THOSE NIGHT VISION CAMERAS AND ANTHROPOLOGISTS AND STUFF , WHICH IS WHAT I LIKE , REGULAR PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SASQUATCH AN AVERAGE SASQUATCH PROGRAM! I RECOMMEND IT ...........IF IT'S ONLY FOR THE COVER !!! BUY IT ! ADD IT TO YOUR SASQUATCH COLLECTION !
on August 8, 2007
I bought this dvd because I wanted to start exploring the possibility of hidden creatures.BOY,was I surprised to view this documentary!Both views were presented,the believer and sceptics.It is wonderfully done with respect to both sides of the subject at hand.While the visual sightings of bigfoot were somewhat questionable,they did present a plausible explanation to them and what the eyewitnesses saw.Everything is covered,from the first sightings of the creature in the eighteen hundreds to the most current ones.the films of sasquatch are examined quite well and modern technology is used to give the footage depth and credibility.I am just beginning my research for all things un-explained,and the possibility of life from outer space.If there was one down side to this dvd,it would have to be that it was too short,but that is it!I feel like fox mulder....I want to believe.After viewing this dvd,I would have to say that I hold out hope that we will find that tall,hairy beast that has captured our imagination for so long.One thing is certain,all these sightings point to the fact that while no one has captured bigfoot,something is out there.Even if some or if not most of the general population does not understand it yet,much less believe in it,something is out there that reigns over the Pacific Northwest.As for me all I can say is....I want to believe.
on April 19, 2014
Of this genre it's the best, I remember watching this as a kid and also the Boggy Creek docudrama. The kind you sit there with a glazed look on your face and your mouth hanging open. It's very well done and put together. I loved it, a walk down memory lane and it was a great memory. Buy with confidence you won't regret it.
on July 30, 2013
very well done , I remember seeing this on tv a while back and I decided to add this to my collection of bigfoot documentarys . It is one of those movies you never get tired of watching ! I would highly recommend it to anyone intrested in this subject wether you are a novice or advanced this documentary will suit all levels. - C.S. in N.C.
on April 13, 2015
An excellent intro to the whole Sasquatch field of research, this video is fascinating. It expresses true stories of sightings and evidence and keeps an open mind to the possibility of these Giants existing.
on February 17, 2014
This was a gift for my 10 year old nephew who is crazy about anything that has to do with bigfoot. I myself had seen this dvd & thought the footage was quite good. Very informational, so this was the one I choose for him. He really enjoyed.
on March 30, 2016
Very interesting DVD. Really enjoy the content.