- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000QCPKE8
- Average Customer Review: 155 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,929 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ancor Marine Grade Electrical Heat Activated Adhesive Lined Shrink Tubing
|Price:||$1.98 - $74.25|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Package of 5 Black 12"(30.5cm) long sections with a 1/2"(12.7mm) diameter that shrinks to 5/32"(4mm)
- will not burn like PVC. Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water,
- Shrinks at 257 DegreesF / 125 DegreesC Operating temperature range of -40 DegreesC to 110 DegreesC U
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ancor 304506 Marine grade electrical adhesive lined heat shrink tubing kit(3/8-Inch diameter, 6-inches long, assorted colors, 5-Pack)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1" - 2 - 4/0 AWG
3/4" - 6 - 2/0 AWG (Most versitile size for any battery cable work, and can sneak it onto 8 AWG at times)
1/2" - 8 - 4 AWG
3/8" - 12 - 8 AWG
1/4" - 16 - 10 AWG
3/16" - 20 - 14 AWG
1/8" - 26 - 18 AWG (Some 26 AWG Wires are too small for any heatshrink at times)
Don't waste your money on cheaper brands.