Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2017
This is a great book with a perfect title. David Icke tells it like it is. I have found his info to be right on. This is a great read!
on July 21, 2016
Bought this for a friend, They gave it five stars and enjoyed it very much, sounds like an interesting book if you are into conspiracy theory type literature.
on July 22, 2011
David Icke gives you information you need to know. its not a question of fearing the truth. it is a question of what is our role to play in this lifetime. This is not material just to blow off, especially in the brain numbing reality show era we live in. Give icke a chance and understand how the man is trying to educate us. THE MAN SHOULD RECIEVE AN AWARD FOR THIS BOOK.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on August 21, 2017
Thank You!
on December 2, 2012
Overflowing with great information. Get it!! Get all of his books. An absolutely incredible explanation on the things that are normally masked by the more human, uninformed eye. Become informed!!
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 2, 2013
The book's title pretty much tells you what reading the book can do for you. I admire the much maligned David Icke tremendously. This book is full of very interesting information. I realize the seriousness of the topic, yet it afforded me a few chuckles. I like the way David Icke writes. It does not bother me that there are some typos in the book. The essence of it is what matters. David Icke's works must feel like constant thorns on the negative cabal's side. Soon enough we will realize what goyims we are for ignoring information such as the content of this book.
on August 3, 2015
Icke is one of those "far out" writers. He touches upon stuff that you never even thought about. That's what he did for me, broadened my horizons and made me think about ideas such as the illusion around us (watch "Matrix"!).
on August 3, 2015
on May 21, 2013
I can't say enough about the real world David Icke sees. They, who ever they are, say it is just a conspiracy theory, I really feel as an older working person and I used to think I was middle class, That changed during the first part of the 80's when Ronnie Boy and Paul Volker were running the economy......trickle down my *** , never has and never will...The rest of the story Icke lays out in detail about who is really running this country ( United States of America) Will astound anyone who can keep there mind open and has the intelligence and common since to see this is not conspiracy. Ickes clear research, from the eye of a research journalist, make the world we live in, a shocking nerve rattling eye opener.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 16, 2014
This book was an amazing piece of work. The facts were presented in a way that was chronological in time and David Icke proved once again his skill in stating facts in a way that did not pressure one to believe his theories but laid it all out for you to see and make your own judgement. I was very impressed. This is a roadmap of the past and the things humans must consider if we are to exist on this planet in the future.