- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.2 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000BQY8E2
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 56120-0808
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,788 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.74 shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
Anderson Metals Brass Pipe Fitting, Adapter, 1/2" Male Pipe x 1/2" Female Pipe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting pipes with different ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- Meets specifications ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
|Inside Diameter||1/2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Maximum Working Pressure||1000 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Size||1/2" x 1/2"|
Specification for this product family
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||ANSI B16/ASTM B584|
|Brand Name||Anderson Metals|
|Pressure Rating Class||1000|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Anderson Metals adapter pipe fitting is made of brass and has a male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connection and a female NPT threaded connection. This adapter fitting connects pipes or fittings with different end types, diameters, or materials. It has male NPT threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting to a female and a male threaded pipe or fitting. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Brass can be connected to copper, brass, plastic, aluminum, and welded steel. The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B584 and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B16 specifications for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
Size: 1/2" x 1/2" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?