- Two piece construction - nut and body
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum, or steel tubing
- Resists mechanical pullout
- Easy to disassemble and can be reassembled many times with no effect on the seal
- -65 to +250 degrees F temperature range
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
Anderson Metals 04049 Brass Pipe Fitting, 90 Degree Barstock Elbow, 5/16" Flare x 3/8" Male Pipe
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-65 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||250 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Brand Name||Anderson Metals|
|Connector Type||Flare x Male Pipe|
|Item Shape||90 Degree Elbow|
|Manufacturer Series Number||04049|
|Size||5/16" Tube OD x 3/8" Male Pipe|
Customers also shopped for
Anderson Metals elbow. Brass pipe fitting. 5/16-inches flare x 3/8-inches male pipe connection. 1/2"-20 and 5/8"-18 thread size. -65 to +250 degrees F temperature range. Two piece construction - nut and body. Use with copper, brass, aluminum, or steel tubing. Resists mechanical pullout. Easy to disassemble and can be reassembled many times with no effect on the seal. Primary uses fuel equipment, plumbing, gases, refrigeration and vacuum.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?