Anderson Valley Advertiser Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm frequently in the Anderson Valley, and when I am I faithfully buy the paper version every Wednesday. However when I am away from there, it's a lot more convenient for me to read the online version. I have a Kindle Paperwhite for just such a purpose, and therefore I tried to subscribe.
Unfortunately, Amazon would not deliver the paper to my Kindle, only to the Kindle app on my iPhone -- an unacceptable venue for reading this publication. I canceled and resubscribed, but was subject to the same limitation. I deregistered my Kindle and reregistered it. Same. I deregistered the iPhone. Same -- the Amazon error message then was "no valid device." I called Amazon support and was talked through all these same steps with no better result. They promised me a call back and resolution within 48 hours, but after a week there was no word and no resolution.
So the one star is for Amazon's failure to provide the AVA via Kindle. The AVA itself deserves five stars.
Edit: The day after this review appeared Amazon support contacted me and told me the subscription would work after I updated the Kindle firmware. I updated. Amazon still only allows delivery to the iPhone.
Edit2: After a little more than two weeks, Amazon fixed the problem. I can now read the AVA wherever I am on the road. All five stars restored.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too Californian for me. Maybe I am too old for these kind of antidotes .Published 2 months ago by David K. Klinkhamer