Mrs. Anderson's Baking Cookie and Fondant Cutters, Graduated Round, 11-Piece Set with Storage Tin
|Price:||$12.76 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Round Cookie Cutters for making homemade cookies, decorative pie crust, mini cakes, gingerbread pieces, and more
- Made from tin for easy care; set includes 11 graduated round cutters in a metal storage tin
- Perfect for making a favorite cookie recipe or cookie mix; doubles nicely as a pastry cutter, biscuit cutter, and fondant cutter
- Great for baking and cooking with kids, doing arts and crafts, and more
- Easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mrs. Anderson's Baking Cookie and Fondant Cutters, Graduated Round, 11-Piece Set with Storage Tin
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Virtuosoul LLC||Houseware Special||InsideSmarts||Amazon.com||Natizo|
|Material Type||Tin||18/8 304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Ultra Strong 430 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Round Cookie Cutter Set makes baking homemade cookies fun for kids of all ages. Whether it's a favorite sugar cookie recipe or a cookie mix, Mrs. Anderson's Cookie Cutters are fun and easy to use. Simply mix cookie dough and chill for at least 1 hour. Once chilled, roll out dough evenly on a cool, lightly floured surface and dust the dough lightly with a bit more flour. Press desired cutter firmly into the dough to cut the edges. Dip the cutters in flour between each cut to keep them from sticking. Bake cookies according to recipe. They're a great addition to baking tools for cutting decorative pie crust, mini cakes, gingerbread pieces, and more. These metal cookie cutters double nicely for a pastry cutter, biscuit cutter, fondant cutters, and are great for baking and cooking with kids or doing arts and crafts. Made from tin, Mrs. Anderson's Round Cookie Cutters are easy to use and clean. Set includes 11 graduated round cutters with a metal storage tin. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
Top Customer Reviews
They are spot welded together and there is a seam that will be obvious in some circumstances.
They aren't as cheap as some cutters that become distorted easily. There is a pretty sturdy folded ridge at the top that helps them keep their shape. I have to push them through some pretty stiff clay and have not had them distort. Overall I would say that they are sufficient for most uses.