The Andersons Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food - 13 lbs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to follow the Mittleider Gardening Method, combining the best features of soil-based and hydroponic gardening without the expense of hydroponics
- Provides a properly-balanced nutrient package and micronutrient blend for optimized plant nutrition; Also contains plant- and soil-boosting humic acid
- Minimizes gardening time and effort; Perfect for small gardens, soil beds, and grow boxes; Creates uniform growth and healthy, attractive plants
- Apply to gardens at planting and weekly through growing season; Can also be applied to trees, shrubs, and ornamentals
- Not for sale in California and South Dakota
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Andersons Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food was built with the Mittleider Gardening Method in mind, which combines the best features of soil-based and hydroponic gardening without the expense of hydroponics. With a properly-balanced (13-8-13) macro and secondary nutrient blend and a robust micronutrient package, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food optimizes plant nutrition. This product also contains humic acid, an organic, carbon-based substance that increases the fertility and nutrient holding capacity of your soil. Eliminating guesswork, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food is designed to minimize gardening time and effort while encouraging uniform growth and healthy, attractive plants. For best results, Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food should be applied to gardens at planting and weekly throughout the growing season. Mittleider Magic Weekly Garden Food can also be applied to trees, shrubs, and ornamentals. -- ABOUT THE MITTLEIDER GARDENING METHOD -- Developed by Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider, this decades-old method for growing crops is quickly gaining popularity among both new and experienced gardeners due to the fact that it is a complete, easy-to-follow plan that eliminates guesswork and ensures success anywhere, from a small apartment patio to a large country lot. The method is based on the maximum utilization of three things: space, time, and resources. Crops grown using the Mittleider Method tend to be larger because plants are closer together, nourished by supplemental feedings of nutrients (like hydroponics). The beauty? There is no special equipment required.