Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on February 26, 2013
So just to establish a level of credibility I'll tell you guys about how serious I take my haircuts. First and foremost I'm from Jamaica, NY and if you've ever been here you know we have the highest standards of hair-cutting on Jamaica Ave. I went to Cuttys for a few years until I upgraded to "The Legendary Hutt" barbershop near the Coliseum. (The one featured in the movie Belly). Now my barber was Sugg, and if you don't know about Sugg and The Hutt, don't worry about this feedback because you wouldn't recognize the subtle nuances in barbering quality so don't read on. But if you know why you pay $20 per haircut when they only charge $11 then you know why cutting is serious business. I digress.

In any event these clippers in the picture are not the ones you'll receive in the box. The one you receive is actually the 18485 being called the 18645 but the 18485 costs only $11. If you want these then just go buy the 18485 and you'll still be overpaying while making an equally bad move, I'll explain.

The clippers are not sharp and you cant shave with them. My old con-air clippers I got from walmart 3 yrs ago for 8 bucks work better than these and are much sharper. I just expected with a reputation like Andis for the quality to be up to par but these seriously disappoint. They overheat even though you use Cool-Care or Clipperside. They are dangerous. They feel like a kids toy. These are the worst clippers in existence. Andis should be ashamed. I just paid $17 bucks for the T-Blade replacement on the Outliner II and that was acceptable, that was Andis. These are just a waste of time. Trust me do not buy these if you life depended on it. But if you wanna gamble and ignore the reviews..go for it. Learn like i did.
on May 1, 2014
I cut my hair and wife's hair we are both satisfied with the performance and as you get used to it goes pretty quick
on March 2, 2017
Junk! Couldn't buzz through my son's already buzzed hair!! It is absolute garbage, save your money!!!
on April 13, 2017
Excelent
on December 28, 2015
they cut good, the pair i received tho has issues with the power button,so u gotta play with it for abit,besides that flaw really good pair of clippers
on January 22, 2013
After only 2 uses these clippers feel as thought they are years old. They pull out your hair rather than cut it. Would not recommend.
on September 2, 2014
Brand new item, tried to cut my hair once and it started over heating.

Kept popping the fuse button on the wall I had to push reset 10 times in order to %70 finish a haircut, then got so hot that I was afraid to even try more, and it was constantly making click click click finally and not turning on when it was so hot.

May be a bad unit, but was cutting the hair OK when it was working. Material is cheap but does the work.

They give you around 10 piece of numbers and a CD to how to cut hair :) the guy there us cutting horribly bad.. I guess so you won't get sad if you mess up your kids hair :D :D .
on August 25, 2012
When cutting my own hair, these clippers got too hot to hold way too fast and I began to see smoke coming from them as I was cutting my hair
on March 12, 2012
I think the product is really good, good quality for your money. When I turned it on it sounded really powerfull. I'm really happy with my purchase.
on March 29, 2007
Seemed like a good deal. 1st haircut went fine but during the 2nd haircut the upper cutting blade flew off??? No one was hurt but this could have been dangerous. Instead of trying to get a refund I just threw it in the trash. Not a good experience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.