Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on June 3, 2017
MIND THE POWER SCREW ! I had no problem with the power setting , but I am grateful for reviewers who warned abut potential concerns . I bought this on sale for $12 , what a bargain !
on July 28, 2015
These clippers are great for those that like to cut their hair at home and don't use daily. If you are expecting something on the professional level, spend more money and get better clippers. These clippers do the basic of cutting hair and do great at it.They are easy to hold and handle, many haircutting kits give your hands a weird feeling when using them for a little while but these don't.
on May 13, 2017
good
on March 3, 2014
My son was tired of trying to work around his barbers schedule while being in college and decided we should cut his hair. These clippers appeared to have good reviews and they were right! My son is very particular about how his hair is cut "high & tight", and it cut them perfectly! Looks just like his barber did it! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to cut their hair at home. They come with many guards and a cleaning brush.
on September 2, 2014
Brand new item, tried to cut my hair once and it started over heating.

Kept popping the fuse button on the wall I had to push reset 10 times in order to %70 finish a haircut, then got so hot that I was afraid to even try more, and it was constantly making click click click finally and not turning on when it was so hot.

May be a bad unit, but was cutting the hair OK when it was working. Material is cheap but does the work.

They give you around 10 piece of numbers and a CD to how to cut hair :) the guy there us cutting horribly bad.. I guess so you won't get sad if you mess up your kids hair :D :D .
on January 22, 2013
After only 2 uses these clippers feel as thought they are years old. They pull out your hair rather than cut it. Would not recommend.
on May 1, 2014
I cut my hair and wife's hair we are both satisfied with the performance and as you get used to it goes pretty quick
on February 26, 2013
So just to establish a level of credibility I'll tell you guys about how serious I take my haircuts. First and foremost I'm from Jamaica, NY and if you've ever been here you know we have the highest standards of hair-cutting on Jamaica Ave. I went to Cuttys for a few years until I upgraded to "The Legendary Hutt" barbershop near the Coliseum. (The one featured in the movie Belly). Now my barber was Sugg, and if you don't know about Sugg and The Hutt, don't worry about this feedback because you wouldn't recognize the subtle nuances in barbering quality so don't read on. But if you know why you pay $20 per haircut when they only charge $11 then you know why cutting is serious business. I digress.

In any event these clippers in the picture are not the ones you'll receive in the box. The one you receive is actually the 18485 being called the 18645 but the 18485 costs only $11. If you want these then just go buy the 18485 and you'll still be overpaying while making an equally bad move, I'll explain.

The clippers are not sharp and you cant shave with them. My old con-air clippers I got from walmart 3 yrs ago for 8 bucks work better than these and are much sharper. I just expected with a reputation like Andis for the quality to be up to par but these seriously disappoint. They overheat even though you use Cool-Care or Clipperside. They are dangerous. They feel like a kids toy. These are the worst clippers in existence. Andis should be ashamed. I just paid $17 bucks for the T-Blade replacement on the Outliner II and that was acceptable, that was Andis. These are just a waste of time. Trust me do not buy these if you life depended on it. But if you wanna gamble and ignore the reviews..go for it. Learn like i did.
on June 17, 2017
This thing sounds like a turbo jet its extremely loud and annoying.
on August 23, 2013
I just received this and plugged it in. WOW this thing is super loud!!!! sounds like a chainsaw!!!! Certainly not using this in a confined space nor near my head atleast not without ear plugs!!!!