Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 22, 2018
This cuts horribly! I have had a Conair personal haircutting system for 7 years (the human kind, not the special pet kind). It has cut wonderfully through my dog's hair for grooming. Recently, I noticed the blade had stopped performing as well and I figured after 7 years it was time to be replaced. However, when replacement blades were $10.99 and this brand new Andis was only $14.99 I bought it. Wrong choice. I could barely get through her hair, I had to try to adjust the thing about a dozen times. It was awful. Plus, the switch was very easy to bump on and off when using it which didn't seem like a safe feature. I'm returning this and getting another Conair.
on June 3, 2017
MIND THE POWER SCREW ! I had no problem with the power setting , but I am grateful for reviewers who warned abut potential concerns . I bought this on sale for $12 , what a bargain !
on January 3, 2018
This is not a very good set. The motor is not very strong. The blades are not very sharp. Spend the extra money and get a higher end model. This isn't worth the headache.
on July 28, 2015
These clippers are great for those that like to cut their hair at home and don't use daily. If you are expecting something on the professional level, spend more money and get better clippers. These clippers do the basic of cutting hair and do great at it.They are easy to hold and handle, many haircutting kits give your hands a weird feeling when using them for a little while but these don't.
on March 3, 2014
My son was tired of trying to work around his barbers schedule while being in college and decided we should cut his hair. These clippers appeared to have good reviews and they were right! My son is very particular about how his hair is cut "high & tight", and it cut them perfectly! Looks just like his barber did it! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to cut their hair at home. They come with many guards and a cleaning brush.
on October 23, 2017
I’m saving money thanks
on September 2, 2014
Brand new item, tried to cut my hair once and it started over heating.

Kept popping the fuse button on the wall I had to push reset 10 times in order to %70 finish a haircut, then got so hot that I was afraid to even try more, and it was constantly making click click click finally and not turning on when it was so hot.

May be a bad unit, but was cutting the hair OK when it was working. Material is cheap but does the work.

They give you around 10 piece of numbers and a CD to how to cut hair :) the guy there us cutting horribly bad.. I guess so you won't get sad if you mess up your kids hair :D :D .
on May 13, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2013
After only 2 uses these clippers feel as thought they are years old. They pull out your hair rather than cut it. Would not recommend.
on February 8, 2016