Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 23, 2016
First unit failed immediately - I didn't use it until after the Amazon return expired. It kept blowing my GFCI outlet when we turned the haircutter off. Contacted Andis and they exchanged the defective unit for a complete new kit! Although I did have to pay to ship the defective unit back, receiving a complete kit was a pleasant surprise. The replacement works as advertised - actually does a great job. Just remember to follow the instructions. Kudos to Andis for their wonderful customer service!
on July 14, 2017
Don't expect it to look like the nice picture.
There will be NO chrome finish.
It is the same milky, grayish, transluscent plastic that is usually found UNDER a chrome finish.
Defect? . . . Intentional Bait-and-Switch? . .
Well, they did print the "andis" logo on the bare, un-chromed plastic, so...they knew.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 3, 2018
This is not a very good set. The motor is not very strong. The blades are not very sharp. Spend the extra money and get a higher end model. This isn't worth the headache.
on July 28, 2015
These clippers are great for those that like to cut their hair at home and don't use daily. If you are expecting something on the professional level, spend more money and get better clippers. These clippers do the basic of cutting hair and do great at it.They are easy to hold and handle, many haircutting kits give your hands a weird feeling when using them for a little while but these don't.
on April 30, 2014
I got this machine to replace and old one I have that went bad, after reading the reviews I was hoping this will perform good, but it did not. The machine do not cut well, it pulls the hair even after applying oil on it, and the combs stab your head so bad, I will not recommend this machine.

update 5-12-14: As much you use it it gets worst... this machine can't cut hair, avoid.
2 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2014
My son was tired of trying to work around his barbers schedule while being in college and decided we should cut his hair. These clippers appeared to have good reviews and they were right! My son is very particular about how his hair is cut "high & tight", and it cut them perfectly! Looks just like his barber did it! I would recommend these to anyone wanting to cut their hair at home. They come with many guards and a cleaning brush.
on March 24, 2018
This thing sounds like a straight pipes big block... Ya you might get a hair cut but you'll be dead by the end of it. It also doesn't work on your fave and keeps popping the breaker... worthless.
on June 3, 2017
MIND THE POWER SCREW ! I had no problem with the power setting , but I am grateful for reviewers who warned abut potential concerns . I bought this on sale for $12 , what a bargain !
on May 1, 2017
It's good, but it gets too hot.
on May 10, 2017
It broke within a month. It Started making extremely loud noises every time I turned it on. Wouldn't buy again.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.